Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I reckon they’re still together, think that’s his house and she’s still in it. Mum has prob kicked off at her posting the kids like mini influencers.
I think she’s looking good lately you know, best thing she did getting rid of the extensions, they were very 2002

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice that no pics of her fella was posted over the christmas and new year or today a year on from her engagment no posts

Reactions: 3
If the fella is a skint alcoholic, why would he get a taxi from the Wirral to formby/birkdale every weekend to get rotten and witch about his Mrs? It'd be cheaper to pop into Wales.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saves his dinner money all week for taxies living off amandas healthy cooking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know why but for some reason I had a looked at her page today. What the duck has she done to her face?

Reactions: 4
Could not listen to that skank lol this cooking page she's got going on should entertain use.

Ohhhh it went around a few weeks ago she was saw coming out his flat how he's still with her is beyond me poor man been rinsed for photo shoots lol
She never ever posts about her fiancé which is super strange.

Reactions: 3
She never ever posts about her fiancé which is super strange.
She's carrying on with all kinds and he's a alcoholic i feel sorry for him the things i heard about her the last couple of weeks. A leopard never changes its spots.

• Wow
Reactions: 5