Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d this really suitable for young kids to wear. It’s like she wants them to be a mini her !! She always posting HIS kids at the weekend when she has them. Fucks sake we are in a lockdown let them wear a tracksuit or something comfy. Dressing them up for pictures, if I was there mum I’d be fuming
407735F9-EFBC-4C89-A466-081BECAE46C6.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂 this thread gotta love Amanda and her disgusting gob. Business in Dubai? Is that the porta potty stuff.

Dirty little gobshite

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Blag Prada boots for the step kids but only the best for herself the self proclaimed princess and her kid veruca salt.
Tut tut Amanda 🙄

Reactions: 12
If that was my kids am sorry but i would wool her all over chester. The kids dont even look happy doing it he cant be much of a man letting it happen to drunk to care shes prob paid for most of her followers too could be all kinds off peedos on her page. No sorry if that was my kids it wouldnt happen.

Reactions: 4
Bit late to the party, but many moons ago when Desperate Scouseshite first aired she got her eyebrows done by a girl just starting out. It was when HD was taking off! I went for my appointment off and asked about Amanda. The girl (who was so lovely) said Amanda had “forgotten” her purse and was asking to get them done for free if she promoted them on her socials!!! Total joke taking advantage of someone’s new business! If it was an agreed collaboration that’s one thing but to forget your purse? Cheap and disrespectful

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I read this thread ages ago.. just had another look I am still cringing at the fact miss Harrington herself came on to start a war washed up old hag.. who the hell has google alerts about themselves oh yeah desperados

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anybody notice the no ring on the story that was quickly taken dowm maybe the rumours was right and she is back with her ex from jail?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anybody notice the no ring on the story that was quickly taken dowm maybe the rumours was right and she is back with her ex from jail?
Haven’t heard the rumours but have noticed her not wearing the ring. Did he dump her or she dump him?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just stumbled on this thread whilst trying to catch up on Sallie and slab back. Ohhh is she not with Robbie anymore? He was a semi pro footballer and then a football coach so not really making megabucks. He was in a really bad car accident years ago so not sure if there may have been a big payout from that? I used to work with his brother - weird AF

Reactions: 10
Can’t believe I missed the ring picture ! There’s no way she’d go out In London without wearing that!!!

Reactions: 5
Just stumbled on this thread whilst trying to catch up on Sallie and slab back. Ohhh is she not with Robbie anymore? He was a semi pro footballer and then a football coach so not really making megabucks. He was in a really bad car accident years ago so not sure if there may have been a big payout from that? I used to work with his brother - weird AF
Why was he weird!? Give us the ☕!

Reactions: 4
To be fair he’s nothing like Robbie. You’d never put them as brothers.

Lets say he’s “alternative” used to talk about his “kinks” swinging and posed photo shoot style on Facebook in see through pants 😩 (just looked for him, but can’t find him)

• Haha
Reactions: 7