Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s that assed then why is she making multiple accounts to come back on here and kick off. Proper contradicting yourself babe, no one gives a duck about your fat bike or your blag designer clothing - for all the “money” you have, you’ve got the mouth of a docker with zero class or style

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
If she’s that assed then why is she making multiple accounts to come back on here and kick off. Proper contradicting yourself babe, no one gives a duck about your fat bike or your blag designer clothing - for all the “money” you have, you’ve got the mouth of a docker with zero class or style
She is making multiple accounts so that she can deny it was her that came on here spouting her mouth off about her money fame designer clothes and business.

Those that have wealth and are successful don't need to go on about it to anyone as your success speaks for itself. We could all come on here throwing job titles and business accomplishments about however when you are secure in yourself you don't need to.

She has painted herself in a bad light and brought the brands she is in business with into disrepute by engaging with others in a most derogatory way on a gossip site. She has used profanities and belittled others and regardless of what others opinion of you may be in the business and showbiz world it simply isn't done. Can you imagine kylie Jenner coming onto social media calling people fat witches and stating she used to go out with a gangster. Unfortunately for Amanda she has so little intelligence that she has failed to realise who might actually be reading and engaging in these gossip sites. Harvey Nicholls is a huge brand and they take their reputation very seriously as do Paul and his team as Nassif Medical spa.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Let’s all take a minute to remind ourselves of the company Ms Harrington likes to keep

And also how she is a convicted drink driver

The police would piss themselves laughing if she turned up doing a woe is me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
She is making multiple accounts so that she can deny it was her that came on here spouting her mouth off about her money fame designer clothes and business.

Those that have wealth and are successful don't need to go on about it to anyone as your success speaks for itself. We could all come on here throwing job titles and business accomplishments about however when you are secure in yourself you don't need to.

She has painted herself in a bad light and brought the brands she is in business with into disrepute by engaging with others in a most derogatory way on a gossip site. She has used profanities and belittled others and regardless of what others opinion of you may be in the business and showbiz world it simply isn't done. Can you imagine kylie Jenner coming onto social media calling people fat witches and stating she used to go out with a gangster. Unfortunately for Amanda she has so little intelligence that she has failed to realise who might actually be reading and engaging in these gossip sites. Harvey Nicholls is a huge brand and they take their reputation very seriously as do Paul and his team as Nassif Medical spa.
Wonder if they have google alerts set up? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if they have google alerts set up? 😂😂
If I ever get to a point on my life where I have goggle alerts set up about myself and my business' its game bleeping over, only a blatant narcissist or z list wannabe would even dream of it 😂

Let’s all take a minute to remind ourselves of the company Ms Harrington likes to keep

And also how she is a convicted drink driver

The police would piss themselves laughing if she turned up doing a woe is me.
Surely not ! This can't be the high brow international business woman / designer wearing / super skinny and wealthy star we have come to know and love ?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Im crying at this thread

I know a few people talked about on this forum have come on to “defend” themselves but I dont think anyone has embarrassed themselves as much as Amanda.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve never heard of this woman but drink driving is an absolutely absolutely disgusting excuse-less crime that destroys lives. Shame on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im crying at this thread

I know a few people talked about on this forum have come on to “defend” themselves but I dont think anyone has embarrassed themselves as much as Amanda.
She probably came on after having a few swigs of Dom Perignon Rose Gold🍾🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She probably came on after having a few swigs of Dom Perignon Rose Gold🍾🍾
No, this is too funny. I don’t mind Amanda Harrington. But it wasn’t too long ago before her engagement that she was nearly leaving her partner coz she was being catfished. She was totally in love with someone she never met but she must have known his bank balance 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
No, this is too funny. I don’t mind Amanda Harrington. But it wasn’t too long ago before her engagement that she was nearly leaving her partner coz she was being catfished. She was totally in love with someone she never met but she must have known his bank balance 😂😂😂😂
What?! Is this her current partner?

Reactions: 3
Don’t get it? Catfished by who?

Reactions: 1
Don’t get it? Catfished by who?
It's probably Amanda trying to reignite the thread. Its died a death just like her career/ Instagram following etc. 25 years in 'the business ' with an Instagram following less than a celebrity pet, I'm sure she was secretly delighted she got a thread as her Instagram consists of promoting skin care brands from pyramid schemes and cooking Yorkshire bleeping puddings all day..she is about as interesting as watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone interested in her possibly making a new account "Amanda's appetites"!!?? 🤣😂 WTF, as if I need her to tell me a cucumber a tomato and a bit of cheese makes a Greek salad.....all these instagrammers/Influencers are grasping at straws trying to make content to keep their followers. No Amanda, I don't want to see your cooking, your make up or skin routine which most of us can't afford even though we've got 'proper' jobs love.

Reactions: 10
Anyone interested in her possibly making a new account "Amanda's appetites"!!?? 🤣😂 WTF, as if I need her to tell me a cucumber a tomato and a bit of cheese makes a Greek salad.....all these instagrammers/Influencers are grasping at straws trying to make content to keep their followers. No Amanda, I don't want to see your cooking, your make up or skin routine which most of us can't afford even though we've got 'proper' jobs love.
Absolute gobshite ain't she. Scraping the bottom of the barrel.. How to make a Greek salad by Amanda Harrington 😂😂😂

Now of she made a new one called Amanda's Assholes, which detailed the info about all the hundreds of men she has dated now that I would watch 😁👍

Reactions: 6
Half of the shite she’s making is from the M&S website. She’s hardly nigella. Minty witch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Skinny tea now 🙄 with few herbs in, will that be as good as the skinny coffee that another reality star got roasted for promoting. As it’s shite and gives you the shites.

Reactions: 6
She loves gansters my best friend went to uni in Liverpool so saw her out a lot with that George paniyoutou who owns playground never been to Liverpool but I’ve heard it has a lot of it’s own celebs there who we’ve never heard of

Reactions: 8