Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen she claims to live near Chester now? She doesn’t, she lives on the Wirral but won’t want people to know she’s a wool now will she 🤣
She’s always in marksies by mine

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so weird how she posts pictures of her fellas kids, in their pjs on her bed, in front of half naked pictures of her?!! Wtf. Looks like an undeclared freebie too, scruff.
I bet their mum is just mortified for her

Reactions: 13
It’s so weird how she posts pictures of her fellas kids, in their pjs on her bed, in front of half naked pictures of her?!! Wtf. Looks like an undeclared freebie too, scruff.
I bet their mum is just mortified for her
I can't see her being too pleased being 'mummy' but feels like she has to!?

Reactions: 2
No idea who she is, checked her out on Instagram. Quick scroll bored the life out of me and still non the wiser. Great thread though, highly entertaining 🤣

Reactions: 5
she needs to stop editing her body her pics are pathetic. My friends seen her in harvey nichs not long and said she is easily a small size 12 which isnt bad at allbut pics dont reflect that....and how come we never see her fella...odd relationship

Reactions: 10
Her fella is a alcoholic thats maybe why she doesnt post him. I wouldnt post him if he was mine and went around telling the whole of formby he hates me. Its very disrespectful how she posts them kids i would be mortified if someone posted mine.

• Wow
  • Haha
Her fella is a alcoholic thats maybe why she doesnt post him. I wouldnt post him if he was mine and went around telling the whole of formby he hates me. Its very disrespectful how she posts them kids i would be mortified if someone posted mine.
Tell us the tea ☕😄

Reactions: 2
Just had a google alert that brought me to this forum.. What a sad gang of tucking losers you all are.. jumping on here to slag people off. And who ever you are NessieNoo who started the thread You want to be ashamed of yourself. Are all your lives that boring you have to go on a thread to slag people off a gang of key board warriors with sad little pathetic lives.. Why arnt you all going by your own names?? Gang of shithouses. But seriously you want to do some research and get your facts straight.. Yes I was a model for over 10 years for many big brands and yes I was on that dreadful programme a young single mother who was given an opportunity and took it.. so bleeping what.. I got a great business off the back of it.. oh sorry haven’t you done your research????? Check out (deleted) that’s my business hahaha I have my own consession in Harvey Nichols liverpool and london and Dr Nassifs medi spa in manchester.. sorry to burst your bubbles girls but yes i’m successful and i make money get over it and deal with it! Jealous gang of witches oh and just for the record i went with one gangster Ian Fitz so what? who actually gives a duck. I’m now happily engaged with a massive rock on my finger planning my wedding for next year. And just for the record whitzinfandel... I’ve never been bankrupt haha or been with joey barton. That was just press trying to create a story. But honestly you sad gang of disgusting people doing this to people after what has just happened to Caroline flack WOW is all I can say..I’ve seen what you have wrote about Katie Heyes aswel who is a friend of mine.. WOW what I will say is i have a solicitor on tap and I can get every single one of your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and sue every single one of your pathetic arses for slander... so carry on with this thread and see what happens and yes that is a THREAT.

Passed around all the gangsters? 😂😂😂😂 I was in a 7 year relationship with my daughters farther.. LIES

Won’t take me long to see who is behind this account 👍

FARTHER .... cried laughing.
How did I find this thread .... GOLD.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I note that amanda no longer advertises her zero fat machine being in Dr Nassif medical spa. Hmm be careful what you post on social media Amanda !

Reactions: 16
She actually never told me about this I have a google alert set up from when I was on the 3 TV SHOWS I’ve been on and it alerts me when jealous little freaks like you lot put any tit up. Hahahaha ridiculous Zerofat business? what’s your business? what do you do with your life besides slating people on a forum? A ridiculous business that’s in Harvey Nichols babe.. FDA approved and about to go to LA and Dubai.... so call it ridiculous then when I’m making even more money and wearing even more designer clothes and going to even more amazing places while your sitting there fat, ugly and skint wondering why your life isn’t like mine hahaha I would love you to say this to my face! your all a gang of keyboard warriors thinking your all hard behind a screen...All got major issues and very very sad lives. Good job I got thick skin coz I don’t give a duck I’m laughing at you all but putting you straight coz your all ok to say tit but not an ounce of evidence or proof to back your comments up! Anyway.. bye for now you bitter people I’ve got better things to do with my time then argue with a gang of dogs! 😘😘😘😘😘 get well soon witches x
Thick skin aka bleeping LEATHER ... eh babes

• Haha
I cant understand how shes with that drunken mess he must pay her well for her to stay with him? Nobody would put up with living with a drunk this day in age.

Reactions: 6
Oh god yea hes always drunk in formby if my fella carried on like him i would have to get rid lol

There was a rumour around birkdale he was cheating on her?? Anyone no if this is true?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She new what she was getting involved with when she got with him a abusive drunk thats why he got a divorce from his daughters mum she didnt want him. What woman would put up with that this day in age only a desperate woman who cant stand on her own 2 feet.

Reactions: 3