Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe explains why the big fambo holiday didn't happen late Summer, Mandy with her fella and one or both of his kids, Carla and kids, Dawzy, Ken and Nowhere, and Wonky and Paul with the little lad. They all fucked off on separate fractured holidays with Mandy going off with Ste Wongy who has also split up from his fella.
Has he! Bet he’s gutted if he has to leave the manor 🤣

Reactions: 5
Carla’s taking questions, anyone brave enough to ask ? along the lines of friends letting you down type question. Bad witch that Harrington. I’m still in shock

Reactions: 7
So who is the guy in question? Carla is sooo much nicer than AH in my opinion. Much more down to earth and fun too!

Reactions: 2
So who is the guy in question? Carla is sooo much nicer than AH in my opinion. Much more down to earth and fun too!
She’s a loud, stuck up, snotty little witch! It’s an all act for instagram. She swans round Liverpool like she owns the place

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not from Liverpool and this thread has moved fast. I’m so confused. AH is dating CL ex? What’s his name? assume he’s the gangster type? Where is AH bf that she did have?

please someone help me out always been fascinated by our mand

Reactions: 3
I’m not from Liverpool and this thread has moved fast. I’m so confused. AH is dating CL ex? What’s his name? assume he’s the gangster type? Where is AH bf that she did have?

please someone help me out always been fascinated by our mand
Don't know the goss but CL ex is called Jay McEverley, ex lower league footballer

Reactions: 2
Don't know the goss but CL ex is called Jay McEverley, ex lower league footballer

It's not him involved though, it must be the fella she's been spending time in hotels and spas with. It was only more recently that she started getting braver and showing his wrist and watch in stories, or bottle of champagne and two glasses in hotel rooms, sometimes a shoe, or the sight of a fella's manicured fingers, lol.

Didn't know it was three years, like, but there you go. There's usually only one or two reasons that these type keep their fellas (using that term loosely and/but broadly) hidden.

Reactions: 7
I don’t normally comment on these type of things but I’ve had to on this one because I know the facts 😝 as I’m a very good friend with someone who’s good friends with Amanda & Carla. Amanda finished with Robbie over a year ago. They was just living together for convenience. Apparently he moved out in August this year and they are still on good terms and still mates

Amanda does have a new boyfriend 👀but

he was never Carla’s boyfriend, carla’s known him for years and fancied him 😂 they have never been with each other, he was actually good mates with carla’s kids dad Jay Mc so maybe that’s where the mix up is.

Carla’s boyfriend of the last 3 years is called Jamie Su, no one knows about him as she tried to keep him on the down low as he’s only 26, doesn’t drive, lives in his mums etc

It’s actually highly embarrassing all this for Carla coz she is sick as a dog that he wanted to get with Amanda and not her 🤣🙈😭🥴🥴 CRINGE!!!!! As for spudknows he’s banging a 23 year old girl ☕☕

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If the joker 🤡 harri has just gone with someone her mate fancies…..Why is her daughter so fuming about this then? They don’t follow each other anymore?? She’s given up her relationship with her daughter for a bloke her mate was desperate for……..actually can’t work out who’s more desperate if that’s actually true!

Reactions: 8
I don’t normally comment on these type of things but I’ve had to on this one because I know the facts 😝 as I’m a very good friend with someone who’s good friends with Amanda & Carla. Amanda finished with Robbie over a year ago. They was just living together for convenience. Apparently he moved out in August this year and they are still on good terms and still mates

he was never Carla’s boyfriend, carla’s known him for years and fancied him 😂 they have never been with each other, he was actually good mates with carla’s kids dad Jay Mc so maybe that’s where the mix up is.

Carla’s boyfriend of the last 3 years is called Jamie Su, no one knows about him as she tried to keep him on the down low as he’s only 26, doesn’t drive, lives in his mums etc

It’s actually highly embarrassing all this for Carla coz she is sick as a dog that he wanted to get with Amanda and not her 🤣🙈😭🥴🥴 CRINGE!!!!! As for spudknows he’s banging a 23 year old girl ☕☕
Tell us the insta names so we can have a nose 🤪

Reactions: 4
Who is Spudnose? (I take it that's how you meant to spell it) Robbie or Jay?
Paul kelly 👃

Thanks for the tea girl! Xx

how come savannahs fell out with Amanda over something so pathetic?
do you know why Robbie was on holidays and nights out with Amanda and their crew if they had split up? Xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8