Amanda Harrington

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooeerrr! Probably because Paul Kelly’s been throwing it up her 🤣🤣🤣
100% it’s Mandy Harro who’s been getting walloped by spud nose isn’t it. Remember when he was heard in that pub in formby saying she’s abit fishy down below 💨💨 🦀🦞🦐🦑🐙🐡🐠🐟

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
100% it’s Mandy Harro who’s been getting walloped by spud nose isn’t it. Remember when he was heard in that pub in formby saying she’s abit fishy down below 💨💨 🦀🦞🦐🦑🐙🐡🐠🐟
Omg just had a flashback to that! In the Tin Shed in Formby

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Who will she be latching onto next as if we didn’t know…..? Hasn’t wonky tits just been given the elbow too?? She never got to be a wife then 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who will she be latching onto next as if we didn’t know…..? Hasn’t wonky tits just been given the elbow too?? She never got to be a wife then 🤭
I heard she's with Carla Lawson's ex and they have had a big out. We're is this girls girl code?? Her daughter is supposed to have fell out with her too. IMAGINE sleeping with 1 of your best friends ex's of even going on a date with them it's a straight NO!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I heard she's with Carla Lawson's ex and they have had a big out. We're is this girls girl code?? Her daughter is supposed to have fell out with her too. IMAGINE sleeping with 1 of your best friends ex's of even going on a date with them it's a straight NO!!
Piping hot tea ☕ nice one for that 👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which ex? The kids dad or the one she was with years ago for ages?
Imagine ruining a friendship of so many years for a bit of dick 🤢
Wonder what she will do with the morganite ring, and whether she will stay living in leafy Ellesmere Port Cheshire 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Which ex? The kids dad or the one she was with years ago for ages?
Imagine ruining a friendship of so many years for a bit of dick 🤢
Wonder what she will do with the morganite ring, and whether she will stay living in leafy Ellesmere Port Cheshire 😬
Her most recent fella. They used to double date 🤧 She will latch on to anything and anyone a mates ex come onnnnn you have to be desperate to go down that road and ruin a friendship with your mate and your daughter.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Her most recent fella. They used to double date 🤧 She will latch on to anything and anyone a mates ex come onnnnn you have to be desperate to go down that road and ruin a friendship with your mate and your daughter.
Oh I didn’t know she had one recently, Sly that isn’t it!
At least her daughter sounds like she’s got morals.
Let me guess, he’s a dealer/gangster, or as they like to call them “businessman” 🤣

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell the TEA ☕
I wonder if that’s why carla posted about being lied to for 3 years 👀
Amanda is a bleeping alley cat isn’t she. Vile.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell the TEA ☕
I wonder if that’s why carla posted about being lied to for 3 years 👀
Amanda is a bleeping alley cat isn’t she. Vile.
She's so bad isn't she. Girl code right out the window it's a rule never go near a mates ex I hate all my mates ex's ha never mind wanting to jump in the bed with them. You couldn't trust her around your fella. Didn't she break a family up a few years ago when she went with that gangster?

Reactions: 11
Maybe explains why the big fambo holiday didn't happen late Summer, Mandy with her fella and one or both of his kids, Carla and kids, Dawzy, Ken and Nowhere, and Wonky and Paul with the little lad. They all fucked off on separate fractured holidays with Mandy going off with Ste Wongy who has also split up from his fella.

Reactions: 9
God doesn't it just go to show they think of no one but themselves, fancy destroying your friendship for a man.

Reactions: 5