Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf was the tour of the garage , "sure what do you need to know about an automatic". I'm presuming that was an AD so where was it declared ?! The red Merc a 141 would be the dream πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also a nissan qashqai isn't a jeep πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wtf was the tour of the garage , "sure what do you need to know about an automatic". I'm presuming that was an AD so where was it declared ?! The red Merc a 141 would be the dream πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Also a nissan qashqai isn't a jeep πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
A new car smell on the 7 year old BMW, GOD WHAT UTTER SHITEEEEE ! She loves herself, also the state of the Merc with the keypad 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She actually is as thick as she looks, isn't she πŸ₯΄ I'm genuinely surprised she didn't have someone take a few photos of her sprawled across a few bonnets Γ‘ la Tesco car park back in 2006 πŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also why did the prices on the cars have the pound sign instead of Euro?! Are they imported and have vrt due I wonder. All the cars’ interiors seemed grubby.

Reactions: 4
Also why did the prices on the cars have the pound sign instead of Euro?! Are they imported and have vrt due I wonder. All the cars’ interiors seemed grubby.
Most cars there is imported
---
This muppet going Dublin red warning for Galway.She do anything just to be spotted

Reactions: 3
I knew it wouldn't be long before the begging began for a new car!! It's actually embarrassing how desperate this looks. I'm mortified for the garage just looking at those stories omg πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew it wouldn't be long before the begging began for a new car!! It's actually embarrassing how desperate this looks. I'm mortified for the garage just looking at those stories omg πŸ€£πŸ™ˆ
The ASA would want to introduce some rules for begging, because she's just shameless x

Reactions: 4
Why cant she just be normal and buy a car and if happy with experience just mention where she got it.
Browsing around Audis & Mercs on a OPF income and then uploading a full reel on the place you viewed cars but didn't buy a car is really really bizarre.
I love looking at cars too, but if I go into Kennys motors tomorrow, I'm not gonna upload a big video on what they have to offer, like whats the point???? Especially when I haven't bought anything! Absolutely mortified for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why cant she just be normal and buy a car and if happy with experience just mention where she got it.
Browsing around Audis & Mercs on a OPF income and then uploading a full reel on the place you viewed cars but didn't buy a car is really really bizarre.
I love looking at cars too, but if I go into Kennys motors tomorrow, I'm not gonna upload a big video on what they have to offer, like whats the point???? Especially when I haven't bought anything! Absolutely mortified for her.
She doesn't care obviously, like imagine now in the morning dropping the child to school and all the other moms seeing ya begging for a new car on the gram 😬 I do think all these 'huns" the likes of Ally Pointless Pam Laura b etc are dying down, with the exception of the likes of bperfect etc businesses arent giving them as much "business" its just shite press packs and freebies from bperfect.

Reactions: 6
Wonder how long she was trotting around the yard dropping hints and wasting their time! All the cars seemed to be left open and they were left to their own devices, I'd say they knew well they were time wasters! Hope they don't give her a car, it would be a terrible business move!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.