Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So did they get engaged..break up..get back together and break up again?

I think someone needs to book makeup with ally and try get the info about her and Peter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did Peter get his licence? Last few stories looks as if she’s a passenger

Reactions: 1
I wonder is she viewing the lodge as potential wedding venue? She couldn't afford a 5 star like the rest of her huns.

• Haha
I wonder is she viewing the lodge as potential wedding venue? She couldn't afford a 5 star like the rest of her huns.
I'd actually piss myself laughing if she says she's getting married at all,!! To Peter!!! 🤣🤣🤣 ffs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surely she couldn't afford Ashford and he surely cant from his few hours pulling pints unless someone else is footing the bill. Trying to keep up with the Jones when they don't have 2 penny's to rub together. She'll probably be on the beg for #ad #collab #gifted gigs but she's a nobody really and trying to keep up the same lifestyle of the other insta huns!!

Surely she couldn't afford Ashford and he surely cant from his few hours pulling pints unless someone else is footing the bill. Trying to keep up with the Jones when they don't have 2 penny's to rub together. She'll probably be on the beg for #ad #collab #gifted gigs but she's a nobody really and trying to keep up the same lifestyle of the other insta huns!!
I'd say she's only in Ashford Estate to have takeaway coffee and browse the expensive giftshop for a magnet just to post images to stories so people think she can actually afford to be there! Loan parent payment doesn't stretch that far 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She probably down looking at lodge it's on grounds of Ashford.Its cheap enough to have lunch in it for where it is.She might be down that side visiting laura mub it was her birthday during week

• Haha
I'd say she's only in Ashford Estate to have takeaway coffee and browse the expensive giftshop for a magnet just to post images to stories so people think she can actually afford to be there! Loan parent payment doesn't stretch that far 🤣🤣
Maybe if she started flogging all that fake designer shite she has she might make it to at least the Menlo Park for her wedding.....nothing wrong with the MP either.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say she could get a collab for the wedding from the lodge... they love influencers. The castle is completely different but she wouldn't even afford afternoon tea there 🙊

Ladies ladies ladies, ye are wayyyy ahead of yourselves, do you actually think she'll make to the planning stage? Do you actually believe #LoveWins ? 🤣🤣🤣 Don't be silly, this (2nd) engagement wont last the summer, taking bets 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ETA: Vid, btw vid is not stalling I was trying to get a still of the ring.

ETA 2: Forgot to attach vid 🙄

Sculpted cleanser obviously shite, also #Forehead Also the claddagh ring with ruby on, the pre engagement brack ring !

Attachments

Last edited:
That’s the ring he proposed with isn’t it? Then she got the yoda ring afterwards

• Heart
I actually think the claddagh is a lovely ring to propose with seeing as she’s from Galway!

• Wow
I actually think the claddagh is a lovely ring to propose with seeing as she’s from Galway!
It is of course, for many people just not good enough for her. She loved it so much SHE designed her own engagement ring 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.