Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor aul Ally having a conniption over the thread mill!! Get a grip!!! πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ«£πŸ«£πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄
She's such a head πŸ™„ She's only on it once a month looking for praise πŸ˜‚ not to mention her gifted gym membership on top - into the sea you silly witch 🐑

Reactions: 1
She's such a head πŸ™„ She's only on it once a month looking for praise πŸ˜‚ not to mention her gifted gym membership on top - into the sea you silly witch 🐑
Yep, why not go to the gym??!! πŸ€”
Absolutely no one cares apart from herself how many kms she ran. If it’s acted up before, maybe it’s time to buy another one, must be on the beg for a new one? A lot more going on in the world and this one’s whinging over something so pathetic as this!!! 😩🀯πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 5
Throwing that child like that. duck sake. Belly full of pints in them

Reactions: 2
What i can't understand is how herself and pointless Pam are friends when Pam seems to be on another level with all her designer purchases and Ally flogging fake tat for a living

• Heart
Omg
Well I did think they were friends as Ally was at Pam's hen and wedding, she did refer to her as her friend. But lately they haven't had that much interaction so I'm not sure now!!
Omg how could I forget all the get pam to 10k posts for the big reveal you are dead right

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ally was down celebrating Eddie in the sliding rock pub the time he was elected mayor of galway. Its actually embarrassing. They have no friends just ask people to show up

Mortified for this one β€œI’m so proud my page got verified coz they noticed how active it is and it needs extra protection from hacking etc” eh GIRL my page has like 100 odd followers and I also got the notification today with the option for a verified page get up outa that🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mortified for this one β€œI’m so proud my page got verified coz they noticed how active it is and it needs extra protection from hacking etc” eh GIRL my page has like 100 odd followers and I also got the notification today with the option for a verified page get up outa that🀣🀣🀣
And she showing how you can do it?!! πŸ™„πŸ₯΄
And thought it was only for celebrities!! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dear God...Her taking the flower arrangements from this evenings event.........the shame!!! Always on the beg for something πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 3
Dear God...Her taking the flower arrangements from this evenings event.........the shame!!! Always on the beg for something πŸ™ˆ
They’re half dead! πŸ€­πŸ™„
Sounds like such a child, β€œI made my bed, cleaned my room” πŸ₯΄πŸ€£ Good girl Ally, you want a sticker?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.