Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said this earlier over on the Galway Huns thread…

Is it just me that doesn’t find Ally dressing her nephew up as a girl funny?! I actually find it uncomfortable to watch! The poor child being taken the piss out of. The little darling like.

Reactions: 6
Said this earlier over on the Galway Huns thread…

Is it just me that doesn’t find Ally dressing her nephew up as a girl funny?! I actually find it uncomfortable to watch! The poor child being taken the piss out of. The little darling like.
Wouldn't you kill your sister for doing it never mind filming and posting

Reactions: 4
She's DESPERATE for content, plastering that kid for her thousands of followers to see - I'd kill her if she was my sister , nevermind dressing him up as a girl which is kinda weird 😥 She's very quiet these days, i think things are getting hard at home, no sponsored posts no ads she'll have to send Peter out to get a job soon 🤣 I wouldn't be surprised if that engagement ring "slipped" off her finger and was never spoke about again 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's looking for free tattoo's. That's the 3rd time she has shared that person & tagged them. Desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I heard something V similar from people not tattle 🤣
This is so funny because I had a conversation today and as the conversation went on it was brought up that McBegGinn was in a relationship with one of the person's mentioned the person was female and there are pics on sm of them together 😂

Reactions: 1
This is so funny because I had a conversation today and as the conversation went on it was brought up that McBegGinn was in a relationship with one of the person's mentioned the person was female and there are pics on sm of them together 😂
I wonder are we all talking about the same female ?

She's probably reading this now & something will be said
😂 I've never said anyone's name unless they answer to McBegGin
Are you allowed to call yourself a make up artist if you don't have the course done ? Asking for a friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂 I've never said anyone's name unless they answer to McBegGin
Are you allowed to call yourself a make up artist if you don't have the course done ? Asking for a friend 🤣
Yeah sure, self taught is the new professional 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone spill the beans 👀👀
A few of us here on tattle have all heard the same runour that McbegGinn was kissing girls (well one girl) for a while 😘 More power to her, she can kiss who she wants, it's her being a beggy narcissistic dickhole that pisses me off 😊

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.