Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting a mortgage when your both self employed isn't an option , why because Ur self employed jobs are bullshit . I know for a fact it's hard but not impossible to achieve a mortgage when your actually self employed 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Getting a mortgage when your both self employed isn't an option , why because Ur self employed jobs are bullshit . I know for a fact it's hard but not impossible to achieve a mortgage when your actually self employed 🙄
She's looking for a #Gift 🤣🤣🤣 Nah-uh hun, the real world doesn't work like that 🤣

• Haha
Poor aul Ally, wishing she was at the Gossies, hoping to be on next year!! 🙏

• Haha
Just had a look at her cousin's page...who the duck thinks it's OK to post a video of a child in a bath getting washed? Stick on a nice song to make it seem not so bleeping creepy. And she's a teacher?
I live on Galway Mayo border I’d love to live in Galway to see all these ones prancing around the place in salthill. I’d people watch all day to catch a glimpse of them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cringing at her sharing the photographer’s work, for a minute I thought she was actually posing/doing a photo shoot?!!! 🙄🤯🥴🫠

• Haha
Cringing at her sharing the photographer’s work, for a minute I thought she was actually posing/doing a photo shoot?!!! 🙄🤯🥴🫠
That is so embarrassing 😳 Anything for a free lunch I guess 😅 His pics aren't filtered, she looks ridiculous, Pete bleeping Burns ridiculous ☠

Why is she the only person posing in that video? Everyone else is candid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She probably approached the photographer herself and asked him to take her photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Started following her for make-up and style but she has me driven demented between the American accent, pouting at the start of every story and oversharing the daughter and nephew. I feel I know the daughter more than my own nieces and nephews.

Reactions: 5
Why is she dressing the child like that ? No1 he's not even her child, No2 it's not funny and it's not making for good content and no3 she even said he's going to kill the two of us , so she knows he doesn't like it and she shouldn't be doing it , a new low for this donkey

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.