Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness, I do think she has every right to expose those messages if that person is sending those messages first of all to her and then once she was blocked , to her boyfriend. Does seem very weird and erratic. I like her, find her more down to earth than other instahuns and as for renting out a room, it’s prob a very decent thing to do in this climate where there is no long term rentals around, all air b&bs
Totally agree. People going mad saying how dare she put up that girls name and how wrong it is, sorry like but that same girl has messaged her and boyfriend acting like a lunatic, how is that fair either!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's crying about being bullied while simultaneously doxxing someone on her 25 thousand plus platform 🤣 OK Ally sorry I meant to say new member 😅

Totally agree. People going mad saying how dare she put up that girls name and how wrong it is, sorry like but that same girl has messaged her and boyfriend acting like a lunatic, how is that fair either!
She parades her whole entire life for the gram and now cause she's made a show of herself we aren't allowed to comment - okay yeah that makes perfect sense- anyone know where there's a rave thread cause some of these people are in the wrong place 🙄

Reactions: 4
So funny when someone sticks up for the person in question people always assume it’s that person sticking up for themselves. As if others on here can’t see what’s fair and unfair or stick up for them 😂

Reactions: 5
So funny when someone sticks up for the person in question people always assume it’s that person sticking up for themselves. As if others on here can’t see what’s fair and unfair or stick up for them 😂
Not a rave thread Jaffa sorry 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We should just call everyone a bleep and then maybe we can fit in 🙄🙄 I didn't realise everyone here had to have the exact same opinion...jeez people gets bent out of shape when you disagree..crazy 🤣

Reactions: 1
We should just call everyone a bleep and then maybe we can fit in 🙄🙄 I didn't realise everyone here had to have the exact same opinion...jeez people gets bent out of shape when you disagree..crazy 🤣
Hahahahahah but she is a bleep 🤣 Not bent out of shape - this is what she wants to do to prance around on the gram and now that she's disgraced herself we should say anything.

TW SUIC*DE: Last week the week before a video went viral of a girl, she was named and put up on every platform going and subsequently committed suicide - she did not ask to be up in all the socials someone took a video of her and spread it round and she was identified and committed suicide. Doxxing is not OK EVER END OF. ALLY HAS DONE THE SAME THING TAKEN SOMEONES PRIVATE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SHARED IT ON HER LARGE PLATFORM, NAME PICTURES EVERYTHING.

Reactions: 2
Hahahahahah but she is a bleep 🤣 Not bent out of shape - this is what she wants to do to prance around on the gram and now that she's disgraced herself we should say anything.

TW SUIC*DE: Last week the week before a video went viral of a girl, she was named and put up on every platform going and subsequently committed suicide - she did not ask to be up in all the socials someone took a video of her and spread it round and she was identified and committed suicide. Doxxing is not OK EVER END OF. ALLY HAS DONE THE SAME THING TAKEN SOMEONES PRIVATE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND SHARED IT ON HER LARGE PLATFORM, NAME PICTURES EVERYTHING.
Ya can put whatever you want in capital letters sweetheart but maybe that girl should thought twice about sending multiple messages to Ally & her boyfriend...can't expect to be a witch and recieve no backlash...simple as!! And no I'm not ally and nor am I friends with her...just AN OPINION..!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ya can put whatever you want in capital letters sweetheart but maybe that girl should thought twice about sending multiple messages to Ally & her boyfriend...can't expect to be a witch and recieve no backlash...simple as!! And no I'm not ally and nor am I friends with her...just AN OPINION..!
Clearly touching a nerve, anyways though if anyone ever feels uncomfortable when we discuss the Saint that is Ally McGinn feel free to start a rave thread for her - she'll be ever so grateful of the support 💗

Clearly touching a nerve, anyways though if anyone ever feels uncomfortable when we discuss the Saint that is Ally McGinn feel free to start a rave thread for her - she'll be ever so grateful of the support 💗
I don't see any rule that every single comment on tattle has to be negative/nasty so no need to get your knickers in a knot! Have a good night ❤

• Heart
So without offending anyone else maybe I can say that; I really loved those lashes she was trying to sell us earlier thank god for her she's really a godsend - I wouldn't know about them otherwise ! And thank god for Cadbury sending her all that chocolate what a sound group you know I didnt even see them in Dunnes for the past six weeks - thank god Angel Ally was there to just be great and amazing really 😇

• Haha
Her flight was early morning, she was at the airport at 6am, still drunk after her night out

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed this one because I was genuinely disturbed by the amount of videos she posts of her daughter. Think it was around the child's birthday this year, she put up video after video of her through the years, some were filmed with her in the bath. So so wrong and I couldn't believe a mother would share that type of material to a load of strangers. Reading about the flight and the sandwich in the car now, sounds like she needs to sit down and have a chat with herself.

Reactions: 6
There was a big discussion on featuring children on social media and I really thought things might change. Sadly not. Even her nephew is shown regularly.

She's far from the only one though. I just think it means that influencers have nothing of note to say for themselves so they have to resort to showing cute kids instead for engagement.

There was a big discussion on featuring children on social media and I really thought things might change. Sadly not. Even her nephew is shown regularly.

She's far from the only one though. I just think it means that influencers have nothing of note to say for themselves so they have to resort to showing cute kids instead for engagement.
Exactly 💯 Whenever she puts the child on she gets more engagement 🙄 But only the figures matter to her, even with kids that aren't hers shes posting them, the desperation is real with this one 🤣

I personally have no interest in other people's kids. Couldn't give a flying monkey's what they look like or what they do so find it odd that this would increase engagement. I tend to unfollow once they start families.

Reactions: 7
Yay tattle gave Ally enough content for 5/6 stories so she only has to pimp the kids out for maybe 10/12 other stories today 🤣 It's beyond me how she still not addressing anything that was said apart from whomever said they were on the flight and even that story she embellished.

She seems sober though that's good, I'm happy for her, she seemed rough enough the past few days 🍹🤮🍹 But its nearly Friday, she'll be "at an event" at the weekend screaming down the phone again soon enough 🤣

She literally begs for free tit, like the carpets, like the painters, soon the fireplace. Interesting to note how her landlord follows her, remember when she was begging for a rental property too and then poof she's got a new rental 🤣 Magic, coincidence, or just plain aul begging 🤔

She's a head, there IS no smoke without 🔥

Yay tattle gave Ally enough content for 5/6 stories so she only has to pimp the kids out for maybe 10/12 other stories today 🤣 It's beyond me how she still not addressing anything that was said apart from whomever said they were on the flight and even that story she embellished.

She seems sober though that's good, I'm happy for her, she seemed rough enough the past few days 🍹🤮🍹 But its nearly Friday, she'll be "at an event" at the weekend screaming down the phone again soon enough 🤣

She literally begs for free tit, like the carpets, like the painters, soon the fireplace. Interesting to note how her landlord follows her, remember when she was begging for a rental property too and then poof she's got a new rental 🤣 Magic, coincidence, or just plain aul begging 🤔

She's a head, there IS no smoke without 🔥
Just watched today ramblings. Good lord. She needs to take a break from insta. If she doesn’t want public opinion, she shouldn’t be putting the details of her life out on a public platform.

She got a bit of flak over the flight situation…the content that she posted. Ally needs to have a serious conversation with herself. Maybe insta isn’t the platform for her.

Now, did she say 40 or 14 people didn’t get the flight that she wasn’t allowed on left without her. I couldn’t make out what she was slurring saying.

• Haha
Just watched today ramblings. Good lord. She needs to take a break from insta. If she doesn’t want public opinion, she shouldn’t be putting the details of her life out on a public platform.

She got a bit of flak over the flight situation…the content that she posted. Ally needs to have a serious conversation with herself. Maybe insta isn’t the platform for her.

Now, did she say 40 or 14 people didn’t get the flight that she wasn’t allowed on left without her. I couldn’t make out what she was slurring saying.
I heard 40 too, also back to saying she was REFUSED because she had checked baggage 🤣 The poor witch cannot keep up with the lies 🤪
She's looking for sympathy again - but the way she talks about herself - always playing the victim but then she's like I'm so cool and good at my Influencing 🥴

Very annoying how she misinterpreted the benefits comment and has now turned it into we were slaggin people on Social Welfare 🤬 Fuckin hell it's so infuriating, she needs to pop her lips and let some air out of her head fuckin moron 🤡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.