Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen her last week in Galway, her face is v messed up, 1 side feckin lop sided frm all the filler, and she must photo shoot her body alot as she seemed alot curvier

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something is not adding up here - that flight took off from Malaga this morning and is about to land in Dublin. Airlines do not fly half empty aircraft, the cost per flight cycle to an airline is tens of thousands and you need to have as many revenue seats filled to make a flight profitable. You also can’t be denied boarding on the basis that you have checked in luggage. Because she used the words denied boarding herself I suspect she was visibly drunk at 4am at the checkin desk? She was hard on it all day yesterday and seems a bit mouldy talking on her stories
She seems to have removed the part from her stories where she says 'denied boarding'. Totally suss!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So glad people are starting to realise what she is like, absolutely clinging on to Kieran o Malley so she can be associated with Alan Clarke and his high followers! She wouldn’t spit on Kieran o Malley if he was on fire were it not for his ‘Galway celebrity’

• Heart
Why does she keep saying we when she is clearly on her own.
And her pathetic crying about flying at six and school at 8, she has plenty of family locally that could take her

Reactions: 2
Why does she keep saying we when she is clearly on her own.
And her pathetic crying about flying at six and school at 8, she has plenty of family locally that could take her
She’s trying to blame Ryanair when she needs to blame herself. She wasn’t allowed on the flight because she was drunk. She should be ashamed of herself and her behavior

Not the freshest AGAIN this morning 🤣 She clearly wasn't too cut up about staying as she let on 🙄 As Heneghs said very very surprising looking in real life, walked past Holly Carpenter the last day and she is as gorgeous in real life, but Ally looks crazy with filler and lips so many filters on everything 🙈

Does boyfriend not live with her.She renting out other rooms
He was in acting college in Belfast don't know what he's at now. Find it weird she rents rooms with a child in the house, wonder does she declare that income with all her benefits.

Reactions: 6
She was denied boarding as she was visibly drunk. It wasn't cancelled I was on that flight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She was denied boarding as she was visibly drunk. It wasn't cancelled I was on that flight
She must’ve been rowdy/loud along with it I know plenty people that have got on flights drunk… more to Ally than meets the 👁

Reactions: 3
Starting be like twins and me.no food for child's lunch.ah we get it in shop in morning make lunch in car.get my child to record it how sad are these wanna bees

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Starting be like twins and me.no food for child's lunch.ah we get it in shop in morning make lunch in car.get my child to record it how sad are these wanna bees
She’s so relatable, not! She’s a feckin Cretin

• Haha
I think that's absolutely scandalous - as parents we've all been there obviously, I don't find making lunch in the car scandalous - it's the making your child record you doing it for Instagram that's scandalous 🙄

Seriously like you made it clear as day that you were pissed as a fart all weekend, crying and slurring all over stories and now this, shes the exact same one who was like #bekind - and in the next breath shes over exposing herself and the childs lives like I dont know whats the reasoning? like is this content ? 🙃

Its not funny Ally its sad that you've been such a mess all weekend that you can't even pull yourself together enough to make a bleeping sandwich- put the phone down and sort your life out 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She looks like someone that’s spiraling out of control. Is she on meds?
To comment on that observation is well above my pay grade - but I don't think she's spiralling she's always pretty manic and wide darting eyed on stories 👀 I think she thinks the word vomit is entertaining but she uses lots of words very fast and never really says anything- think its an instahun trick for keeping stories 400 years long 🤣

Reactions: 2
To comment on that observation is well above my pay grade - but I don't think she's spiralling she's always pretty manic and wide darting eyed on stories 👀 I think she thinks the word vomit is entertaining but she uses lots of words very fast and never really says anything- think its an instahun trick for keeping stories 400 years long 🤣
Being manic must be a prerequisite for being a hun so 🤣🤣 She is very manic and slurs her words really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Being manic must be a prerequisite for being a hun so 🤣🤣 She is very manic and slurs her words really bad.
Sometimes though I think its the teeth and lips that give her some kind of impediment maybe - when she reading from script is not too bad but when she's "just coming on for the chats" she's very slurry but don't know if she actually has a speech impediment or not x

Reactions: 1