Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’d be well advised to keep her eyes on the road and do less of the pouting in to the phone while driving.

Reactions: 3
What? So technically she should have had a licensed driver with her too?
No sorry, she did pass her test but ireland has those novice driver rules now for two years after you pass your test. There’s much more strict rules for them on penalty points and blood alcohol level - she’s an absolute airhead fool risking her licence and other road users lives for an insta story

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember the time where Brian used to share pictures etc of Holly and he came on to his stories one day saying he wasn’t going to share pics or videos of her anymore because her mom ally had said people were stopping her in the street in Galway etc and it was creeping her out yet she’d nearly bloody post when she’s going to the toilet! I remember in the hot weather last year she kept posting videos of holly in a little bikini out the back of the house in a pool and I thought it was so wrong!

• Heart
Does anyone remember the time where Brian used to share pictures etc of Holly and he came on to his stories one day saying he wasn’t going to share pics or videos of her anymore because her mom ally had said people were stopping her in the street in Galway etc and it was creeping her out yet she’d nearly bloody post when she’s going to the toilet! I remember in the hot weather last year she kept posting videos of holly in a little bikini out the back of the house in a pool and I thought it was so wrong!
She posted a pic of her the other day. What is this … one rule for the ma and a different rule for the da?

Reactions: 1
Ive seen both of them around Galway.... but if you splash your where abouts all the time... lets face it Ally has a face that sticks out like a sore thumb as the amount of make up she wears

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her lips remind me of one of the muppet characters they are the worst fillers I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's getting her 5 mins of fame for begging for free tit for her new house, its actually embarrassing the amount of outright begging she does on her platform .... if she spent less on the fillers and botox she might not need to beg as much. Anyway her response for being called out for begging ..... classy girl 🤣

Attachments

• Wow
She's getting her 5 mins of fame for begging for free tit for her new house, its actually embarrassing the amount of outright begging she does on her platform .... if she spent less on the fillers and botox she might not need to beg as much. Anyway her response for being called out for begging ..... classy girl 🤣
She’s not denying anything either 😂 she’s only loving it had to take the time to “clap back” when she’s supposed to be out having fun how sad

• Heart
She’s not denying anything either 😂 she’s only loving it had to take the time to “clap back” when she’s supposed to be out having fun how sad
It's tit too, she has the means to buy all this stuff, but if it's free she'll take it - in skechers getting new runners for the child FREE instead of giving them away or you know raffling them off/ doing something selfless and just not being a greedy bleep, like Anderson Painting who did all her painting for nothing , the only reason I'd be booking them after her was if they were doing it for FREE 🙄

Something is not adding up here - that flight took off from Malaga this morning and is about to land in Dublin. Airlines do not fly half empty aircraft, the cost per flight cycle to an airline is tens of thousands and you need to have as many revenue seats filled to make a flight profitable. You also can’t be denied boarding on the basis that you have checked in luggage. Because she used the words denied boarding herself I suspect she was visibly drunk at 4am at the checkin desk? She was hard on it all day yesterday and seems a bit mouldy talking on her stories

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Something is not adding up here - that flight took off from Malaga this morning and is about to land in Dublin. Airlines do not fly half empty aircraft, the cost per flight cycle to an airline is tens of thousands and you need to have as many revenue seats filled to make a flight profitable. You also can’t be denied boarding on the basis that you have checked in luggage. Because she used the words denied boarding herself I suspect she was visibly drunk at 4am at the checkin desk? She was hard on it all day yesterday and seems a bit mouldy talking on her stories
Yeah she seems as though she's has a few, her speech is all slurry. In all fairness if that was anyone else, I'd be on the phone to my mam crying not slobbering into my stories pissed 🙄

Back to Nerja- she's delighted I'd say - not as if she has work she'll be missing or anything 😁

It is interesting though how things work out, she put up that girl yesterday on stories and then 24 hrs later misses her flight and is left stranded - karma is a witch ☯

Agree- I'd say they were either too late or too drunk. Why would an aircraft take off without its passengers otherwise!?

Reactions: 7
Where did she get the fake American/D4 accent from? She so drunk in those stories…crying my eyeball

Reactions: 2