Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was only having this conversation the other day my mums husband isn't my dad ( 18 months old when they got together).. he adopted me in 1999.. so legally and all. His brother died 2 weeks ago. He's dad's twin and I'm absolutely devastated. A friend said to me there not your family why in gods name are you so upset, my real dad has never had anything to do with me I'm now in my late 30s, by another time I was called step daughter by one of my cousin and duck it hurt I have never been referred as step by anyone in my life, but I hope she has a great relationship with Peter, because I have an amazing relationship with my dad
Exact same situation in this house so it riles me when people assume the mother should do all the work with the child/children and the man gets away scot free, not every home is as lucky as we are so that's why I think fair play to Peter for stepping into the role I know the child still has her sad but she's lucky she gets an extra father figure . Just my opinion I'm sure will be slated but I think it's not right to rip McBegGinn apart for that . 🥴🙈

Also so sorry for your loss not easy but how lucky you were to have had an amazing Dad ♥

Reactions: 3
I think she’s more being “ripped apart” for making her fiancé go pick up the child when she’s sick so she can go to an event she has no need to go to in Dublin?

• Heart
I think she’s more being “ripped apart” for making her fiancé go pick up the child when she’s sick so she can go to an event she has no need to go to in Dublin?
It appears she’s 2 hours in the car doing her makeup! 🙄🤔🫠

• Heart
Reactions: 2
So school rang her Holly sore ear she picked her up Peter left work early to mind her.While mammy goes get teeth whitening and sit in carpark in Claregalway for hr to spare to do makeup drink coffee waiting on her friend to come to go to bperfect in Dublin.Her priorities least mammy still gets to do what she planned for herself while her daughter is at home with sore ear.
Don't come for me 😂 but yes if the child was very unwell, she would be wrong to leave her. But if it was something like the child has a sore ear from her ear rings or something, I dont see why she wouldn't go. I didn't see the story to know the issue. But I think she is lucky that Peter would be willing to do that. Don't see why Brain couldn't?! Yeah I think Ally is a mullet most of the time but I don't see why she should miss out on a free night 🙈 takes two to make a baby & someone who didn't make it is picking up the slack 😂

Ally needs to put thise horrific pants in the bin, shes on miss makeup stories pissed no filler pure insta vs reality moment 😅

😂😂 She collected the child herself and said it was only a sore ear and wasn't that bad 😂😂 I'd be the first to slate these insta huns but I think it's a bit sad tearing a mother for going to an event and leaving her the child with her step parent when she's not sick .she plasters the child all over her page for content which I don't agree with , she does the same boring makeup all the time , she flogs shite claims it's the best thing ever then few weeks later she's using another brand and claiming the same thing but I really don't get why women think because their mothers they are more responsible for the child then the fathers I thought it was 2023 not 1903

Reactions: 4
😂😂 She collected the child herself and said it was only a sore ear and wasn't that bad 😂😂 I'd be the first to slate these insta huns but I think it's a bit sad tearing a mother for going to an event and leaving her the child with her step parent when she's not sick .she plasters the child all over her page for content which I don't agree with , she does the same boring makeup all the time , she flogs shite claims it's the best thing ever then few weeks later she's using another brand and claiming the same thing but I really don't get why women think because their mothers they are more responsible for the child then the fathers I thought it was 2023 not 1903
I think Peter is Supersize 12 yo and wouldnt trust him to mind a cat IMO. When she isnt plastering that poor girl over SM, she has handed her off to someone else. I heard before the roommate was great because McbegGinn could swan off whenever she wanted to go to whatever events, the housemate was a live in babysitter basically and that I don't agree with. She's not being paid to go to over half of these events, shes grateful to be invited and get a goodie bag, but she does be dancing and skulling gin and saying its an event she has to go to, when its not. DEFINITELY NOT saying its mothers responsibility but Ally is childs primary caregiver in that arrangement, or else Brian, how does he feel about manchild minding his sick daughter, you know? she shouldnt be asking her 12 yo Fiancee to mind her so she can go on the piss especially when the child is sick 🙄 Just my opinion don't at me, we're especially careful with my kids its school or grannys and yes I know I'm very lucky to have granny, but I wont give granny kids when they're sick its not fair on granny and not fair on kids. All my opinion don't at me x

I think people are missing the point or don't understand the dynamic of marrying a man who isn't the father of your child , he also (if he so chooses) takes on the responsibility of the child , he lives with her (when he's around ) and it's so very obvious the child loves him . Yes he 100% act like a complete gobshite on s.m and yeah McBegGinn prob does go to events unnecessarily but isn't the child better off with her stepdad in the comfort of her own surroundings rather then with the "built in babysitter" or off to grannies . McBegGinn is lucky she's met a fella who actually involves himself with the child , there's biological father's other there who dont even look after their own children. She's wrecks my head , the fake accent , the shite content, the fake insta friendship, the tagging of literally everything she buys looking for freebies or collabs, plastering the child on sm but I personally think it's petty to say she's not his child he has no responsibility.

Reactions: 1
I think Peter is Supersize 12 yo and wouldnt trust him to mind a cat IMO. When she isnt plastering that poor girl over SM, she has handed her off to someone else. I heard before the roommate was great because McbegGinn could swan off whenever she wanted to go to whatever events, the housemate was a live in babysitter basically and that I don't agree with. She's not being paid to go to over half of these events, shes grateful to be invited and get a goodie bag, but she does be dancing and skulling gin and saying its an event she has to go to, when its not. DEFINITELY NOT saying its mothers responsibility but Ally is childs primary caregiver in that arrangement, or else Brian, how does he feel about manchild minding his sick daughter, you know? she shouldnt be asking her 12 yo Fiancee to mind her so she can go on the piss especially when the child is sick 🙄 Just my opinion don't at me, we're especially careful with my kids its school or grannys and yes I know I'm very lucky to have granny, but I wont give granny kids when they're sick its not fair on granny and not fair on kids. All my opinion don't at me x
"How does Brian feel" I'm sure he's OK with it but why aren't you asking where is Brian. Why can't Brian mind his daughter

"How does Brian feel" I'm sure he's OK with it but why aren't you asking where is Brian. Why can't Brian mind his daughter
Point is Ally makes a habit of pawning the child off, I don't know the ins and outs of it regarding Brian, however I'm pretty sure he actually has a job as in he's not a hun like this gal whose career is voluntary 🙃

Bad photoshop ??? Or has Ally become very oriental looking in a couple of hours? *not racist comment, no offence to anyone but she looks asian she didn't look asian at 6pm*
I'd say she overdid the bronzer when she did her face 🥴🥴🥴

I'd say she overdid the bronzer when she did her face 🥴🥴🥴
She looks very puffed up and round 😑 Dress is rotten, she could have done so much better, something to suit the occasion/her body shape. It looks wrong with his shirt, like they were SUPPOSED to be matching but someone went off script without telling the other. There are so many gorge white dresses out there ESPECIALLY ON REVOLVE 🙃

• Haha
She looks very puffed up and round 😑 Dress is rotten, she could have done so much better, something to suit the occasion/her body shape. It looks wrong with his shirt, like they were SUPPOSED to be matching but someone went off script without telling the other. There are so many gorge white dresses out there ESPECIALLY ON REVOLVE 🙃
Its okay, mystery solved it was a karaoke theme engagement party, in her uncles bar (#NoExpenseSpared 🤣) that's why everything is off fron the choice of dress, to the A4 printed decor to thr rebel songs, to ally shuffling around on stage trying not to burst out of her dress ! Its good to see though, when the party is actually being paid for by someone (her/family(pub) she's a lot more frugal than her boujieness acts when everything is a #freebie 😊 Like her now after this 🤔 OK maybe not like but easier to tolerate 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.