Ally McGinn - @allymcginnmakeup

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's very big IRL, she poses like she's tiny and she looks tiny but then when u see her in person she's a lot bigger than she let's on
Sure those pics frm the hospice night showed her in all her glory, wish she’d own it, rather then try and sell herself as a skinny Minnie

Reactions: 3
She's very big IRL, she poses like she's tiny and she looks tiny but then when u see her in person she's a lot bigger than she let's on
Been years since I seen her in the flesh . She deffo was a skinny Minnie at that time but then so was I

Yep remember she was gym mad for a while after she broke up with clonburs biggest pain in the hole, and paid for her own photshoot in gym gear, just coz unpaid for ur own shoot don’t make u a model luv

Reactions: 5
oh god that was desperate, imagine paying for your own photo shoot, it was like khloe k shoot after she got skinny - she's so embarrassing She's quite broad as well but then always buying size 8s

Reactions: 1
Yep remember she was gym mad for a while after she broke up with clonburs biggest pain in the hole, and paid for her own photshoot in gym gear, just coz unpaid for ur own shoot don’t make u a model luv
Omg what was his name again she had him plastered everywhere

Reactions: 2
Who are Cara diamonds? It’s not seoige, is it?
No not Seoige , was a Galway woman and her husband, but the arse fell out of everything back in the recession I'm guessing they were selling in Ireland for that crowd so .

I'm struggling to see the difference with the before and after of the teeth???

She has two tenants , Nicole has been there a long time she moved from the last house with them. She works in loughrea though so I'm sure it's a trek. Then she has another girl since around Xmas too she's a student. So two tenants her Peter and the daughter

Her whole personality has now become this engagement
Hahahaha, you guys are so funny We all know she never had a personality to start with

Anyways at least that poor child is getting a break from being primed and prepped and photographed - that situation very much reminds me of Pippa (lilbowpip) how she's made perform and be funny and constantly her mother has the camera shoved in her face #DanceMonkeyDance

Reactions: 7
That one she tagged, Is she Brian’s girlfriend? Jesus she has such a tiny waist ! Wow!

That one she tagged, Is she Brian’s girlfriend? Jesus she has such a tiny waist ! Wow!
Of course she has a tiny waist when she's dislocating her hips trying to push her arse out *lighthearted comment don't @ me fangurls

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.