All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dude lives with his parents, strolls around acting like he's a teenager, cant even get a grip on his own weight loss journey, cant master his own craft/career how in tf did he think "Being a dad right now is a good idea"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think it's BS about them trying for a while to have a baby. I had a friend who absolutely did not want one, and not even a couple month later, she announced she was pregnant and they've been trying 🙄 I remember his gf talking about all her plans once she graduates, so I doubt having a baby was what she wanted to do after graduating.

You know she's going to be leaving their parents to watch the baby while they hang out at the parks.
Mondo mentioned taking the baby to Disneyland. They think it's going to be so easy. My sister took her daughters and she was so exhausted. She said they weren't really interested in the park, they were tired and cranky, and it was hard navigating the park with the stroller. Mondo and his gf are so delusional, and so are the people that give them money.
I think it's BS about them trying for a while to have a baby. I had a friend who absolutely did not want one, and not even a couple month later, she announced she was pregnant and they've been trying 🙄 I remember his gf talking about all her plans once she graduates, so I doubt having a baby was what she wanted to do after graduating.

You know she's going to be leaving their parents to watch the baby while they hang out at the parks.
Mondo mentioned taking the baby to Disneyland. They think it's going to be so easy. My sister took her daughters and she was so exhausted. She said they weren't really interested in the park, they were tired and cranky, and it was hard navigating the park with the stroller. Mondo and his gf are so delusional, and so are the people that give them money.
I don't buy it either. Kind of weird to try for a baby when you don't have a place together. I understand accidents happen and you try to figure it out before baby. But to not have it together and still try?? And if they were trying why did he say he was so surprised?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't buy it either. Kind of weird to try for a baby when you don't have a place together. I understand accidents happen and you try to figure it out before baby. But to not have it together and still try?? And if they were trying why did he say he was so surprised?
I agree, if it was something accidental, well...you just roll with the punches and adjust but if they've been "trying" and this was indeed a "thought-out pregnancy" thats truly sad and says a lot about them as people and future parents

Reactions: 6
They will use a baby boy to get $$$ and ppl’s attention. They did everything so freakin’ fast just a day from dropping the announcement, doing gender for the baby, live-streaming, and getting in the park at the end of the day. What made them rush like that? Ofc they are hungry for $$$ and they earned $1225 in total (the biggest one of the year).
Armando had skipped the primary step, which is making sources $, and now he’s moving on parents step. If he keep doing like going to the park, and live-streaming when they have a baby, we will have a great drama movie to see. I feel like theme park passes won’t be important to him when a baby boy is born. He will take higher responsibility rather than going to the park and catching butterfly with his gang like currently. We will see, a day doesn’t tell anything. The next couple months anything will reveal.

The dude lives with his parents, strolls around acting like he's a teenager, cant even get a grip on his own weight loss journey, cant master his own craft/career how in tf did he think "Being a dad right now is a good idea"
He’s unstable. This is what happens when he wants to try and hold everything. We see unfinished pieces, journey, career in him. If he’s unstable, how he handle his REAL job as a dad? His REAL job is also on the way

Last edited:
FIVE FIRES MORE LIKE A FAT FAMILY FIRES

Just saw the pregnancy announcement, some of you on here called it 😄 I really just thought she was gaining weight

It is also that too. MODNO shouldve have like 5 babies if it was coming from his belly.

Another thing, Mondo's probably crossing his fingers that the birth doesn't coincide with the opening of Nintendo World at Universal Hollywood. That opening is a golden opportunity to create some viral videos that could rival or surpass the 27 million viewed HHN clip he had several years ago that some say he made $100k off of.
[/QUOTE

Why did he have to brag on his latest video the birth of his newly fat child much like his parents that he got 27 million views on a HHN. What does that have to do with a baby annoucement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
They will use a baby boy to get $$$ and ppl’s attention. They did everything so freakin’ fast just a day from dropping the announcement, doing gender for the baby, live-streaming, and getting in the park at the end of the day. What made them rush like that? Ofc they are hungry for $$$ and they earned $1225 in total (the biggest one of the year).
Armando had skipped the primary step, which is making sources $, and now he’s moving on parents step. If he keep doing like going to the park, and live-streaming when they have a baby, we will have a great drama movie to see. I feel like theme park passes won’t be important to him when a baby boy is born. He will take higher responsibility rather than going to the park and catching butterfly with his gang like currently. We will see, a day doesn’t tell anything. The next couple months anything will reveal.

He’s unstable. This is what happens when he wants to try and hold everything. We see unfinished pieces, journey, career in him. If he’s unstable, how he handle his REAL job as a dad? His REAL job is also on the way
Wow, looks like these two con artists really did hit the baby Jackpot after swindling $1200 from their stans last night. They might as well name their son Jackson "Jackpot" Espinoza in honor of the son of their fellow east coast theme park grifters Tim and Jenn Bojanowski from the Trackers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yeah she's full of tit, saying they were "trying." They're relationship is so fake! During his livestream Demi was filming them kiss and hug. They've NEVER shown affection ever on any livestream, and now they act like they love each other, just for the super chats.

They're both losers and I really hope people see how big of a grifter Mondo is, especially now that he'll probably be doing a lot of live streams related to the baby and MAYBE even an engagement (now that he's knocked her up), and posting nothing useful about the theme parks. I hope they see that he deletes his pointless streams after collecting money from his viewers. It just pisses me off when perfectly able people ask for charity and try to do it in a way to not appear to be just some sleazy asshole. His lazy ass can get a real job, but he chooses not to because he's a "professional journalist."

They'll probably still go out to events and leave baby with grandma and grandpa all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
he seemed a little tipsy on the livestream and they all looked annoyed at mondo lol. This is gonna go all bad later. Hope it works out though

Reactions: 3
I was cringing at the livestream when they were talking about baby names. There were sooo many dumb names suggested too. Like names that would literally get the kid teased in school. I feel so bad for that baby

Same. Not buying the oh it was planned. My effing ass it was. I still feel like it was accidental. There’s just no way how these 2 who don’t even live together planned it.

It’s funny too on the livestream someone asked if they live together and neither never answered. Then someone in the chat told the person it’s rude to ask personal questions. Um well they just announced their pregnant that’s already personal enough not to mention they’re bloggers so their lives are out on display gor everyone to see. Course they’ll get asked those questions 🙄

I was cringing at the livestream when they were talking about baby names. There were sooo many dumb names suggested too. Like names that would literally get the kid teased in school. I feel so bad for that baby

Same. Not buying the oh it was planned. My effing ass it was. I still feel like it was accidental. There’s just no way how these 2 who don’t even live together planned it.

It’s funny too on the livestream someone asked if they live together and neither never answered. Then someone in the chat told the person it’s rude to ask personal questions. Um well they just announced their pregnant that’s already personal enough not to mention they’re bloggers so their lives are out on display gor everyone to see. Course they’ll get asked those questions 🙄
For names I wonder if anyone suggested Knuckles since it would go great with "Sonic."

I think she's been wanting to have one with him for a while, but he's kept resisting. My theory is she skipped some pill doses to make it happen, hence the "surprise."

And I couldn't agree more about the hypocrisy. You're livestreaming everything about the most personal details of your life and asking if they even live together (which in most circumstances directly affects the well being of the child to come) and all of a sudden that's "personal?" FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The childs name will be Sonic Bae, cause the baby boy can use its fame to see how fast this fat family can steal other peoples money based on their superchats for their baby shower and taking care of the child. So basically FAT ASS MONDO AND HIS FAT MYSTERY BAE GF wont be paying for any of the child care, it will be all strangers on youtube.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They were trying for a baby? Why not get married first establish some roots and then bring a kid in the mix.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
yes they said "knuckles" as a joke during the livestream. I believe that they were trying for a baby because Mondo probably knows he has exhausted growth at his current level so he needs the baby to keep expanding. it does seem odd to have a baby when you live separately and probably still can't afford to move out of the homes of their parents but maybe that's Mondo's dream situation so he can start being absent early

Last edited:
  • Haha
Yeah I'm definitely not buying that they were trying for a baby. Maybe she was the really wanting one. But she's been non stop asking for a ring. I feel like he would have already got her a ring by now if they were trying for a baby.

also his announcement video basically admits that he started "the disney bae" as a cash grab without even liking disney, although he grew to love it (as the money started rolling in)

also his announcement video basically admits that he started "the disney bae" as a cash grab without even liking disney, although he grew to love it (as the money started rolling in)
I didn’t know that either I assumed he loved Disney since childhood.

Yeah I'm definitely not buying that they were trying for a baby. Maybe she was the really wanting one. But she's been non stop asking for a ring. I feel like he would have already got her a ring by now if they were trying for a baby.
Yes I remember the ring comments and I think they have been together for 3 yrs I can’t recall. Mondo is getting it all for free so why bother with a ring and marriage now. Bae made it too easy for him.

• Haha
Yeah she's full of tit, saying they were "trying." They're relationship is so fake! During his livestream Demi was filming them kiss and hug. They've NEVER shown affection ever on any livestream, and now they act like they love each other, just for the super chats.

They're both losers and I really hope people see how big of a grifter Mondo is, especially now that he'll probably be doing a lot of live streams related to the baby and MAYBE even an engagement (now that he's knocked her up), and posting nothing useful about the theme parks. I hope they see that he deletes his pointless streams after collecting money from his viewers. It just pisses me off when perfectly able people ask for charity and try to do it in a way to not appear to be just some sleazy asshole. His lazy ass can get a real job, but he chooses not to because he's a "professional journalist."

They'll probably still go out to events and leave baby with grandma and grandpa all the time.
I agree their realtionship does look fake . I bet the baby was planned for mystery bae in order to scam everyone into giving her and mondo more money . They weren’t trying that’s bs 😂 If anything mystery bae is trying to trap mondo into a relationship with a baby . Remember in live streams before she be saying I hope we get married soon or such . I can’t stand her she’s so fake 🙄

For names I wonder if anyone suggested Knuckles since it would go great with "Sonic."

I think she's been wanting to have one with him for a while, but he's kept resisting. My theory is she skipped some pill doses to make it happen, hence the "surprise."

And I couldn't agree more about the hypocrisy. You're livestreaming everything about the most personal details of your life and asking if they even live together (which in most circumstances directly affects the well being of the child to come) and all of a sudden that's "personal?" FFS
To me it doesn’t even look like he loves her . It just seems like it’s all staged to me for views .

Reactions: 2
Queen Demi and her husband already dropped $300 in superchats in the first hour of Griftculation Sunday. I'm curious what's in it for Demi and Trevor? Why are they always donating insane amounts of money to Mondo?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.