All things Mondo and the FiveFires

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen Demi and her husband already dropped $300 in superchats in the first hour of Griftculation Sunday. I'm curious what's in it for Demi and Trevor? Why are they always donating insane amounts of money to Mondo?
Probably just cementing their friendship so that Demi can be "in" with the Disney vloggers crowd. It's funny because I'm sure Mondo and his gf would probably accept thousands of dollars from them, if they gave it to them, without question.

Reactions: 9
Omg really Demi dropped $500 dollars for the Choc fund . She’s such a show off with dropping money all the time like it’s no problem . Seems like she’s more of their sugar momma than friend .

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg really Demi dropped $500 dollars for the Choc fund . She’s such a show off with dropping money all the time like it’s no problem . Seems like she’s more of their sugar momma than friend .
When you're rich and bored, I guess that's the kind of thing you do 🤷‍♀️ I'd be embarrassed if I had a friend who constantly gave me a lot of money, knowing damn well that I can't afford tit, but then again, Mondo and his gf are trash, so they don't mind. His gf is fake, and why does she feel like people really want to sit through her 100s of stories? Like she's really THAT interesting... Her need for attention is going to intensify, now that she has a bun in the oven.

Someone mentioned about someone asking a question about if they live together, and another viewer thought it was rude. Yes, they put their personal lives out for EVERYONE to see, so I don't think it's outlandish to ask that kind of question. People should be asking what Mondo is doing with his viewers money, because it for sure isn't to provide them with USEFUL park information.

Reactions: 8
I’m new here! However, I’ve followed Mondo’s instagram and YouTube for three years now. I don’t understand how these people in his chat constantly donate money to this guy. I would think people are struggling in this economy yet people donate and are “moderators” who tell others to like and subscribe.

Reactions: 5
Queen Demi and her husband already dropped $300 in superchats in the first hour of Griftculation Sunday. I'm curious what's in it for Demi and Trevor? Why are they always donating insane amounts of money to Mondo?
because they are trying to build their social media following which must just be a narcissism thing because they certainly don't need more money. just like she gives away gift cards and stuff with contests that basically require entrants to promote her social media. she was also pretty much the only donor to his CHOC fundraiser during the livestream with a $500 donation bringing him from ~$500 to ~$1000 which was his goal.

• Wow
I didn’t know that either I assumed he loved Disney since childhood.

Yes I remember the ring comments and I think they have been together for 3 yrs I can’t recall. Mondo is getting it all for free so why bother with a ring and marriage now. Bae made it too easy for him.
Well Mystery Bae can always petition family court for child support! She may have the last laugh after all! 🤔 Keep those superchats rolling in! 💰 He’s locked in for 18-21 years now! Oh Mylanta! 😜👩🏻‍⚖️⚖👨🏻‍⚖️😂

• Haha
also his announcement video basically admits that he started "the disney bae" as a cash grab without even liking disney, although he grew to love it (as the money started rolling in)
You know i noticed that too. To outright say he wasn't even a Disney fan prior to building this "persona" but saw a way to make money (and kept referencing views and popular uploads) just shows where he's coming from. The love for the parks, theme parks, Disney was sort of an afterthought. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anybody else notice, that after two days of massive amounts of superchats in the wake of the baby announcement, that Mondo was all of a sudden talking about doing a two week Hawaii trip on his show yesterday? Dude, where are your priorities? You're about to have have kid that comes with major responsibilities, but since you've been raking in the $$$ these last two days, a pricey vacation to Hawaii seems to be in your mind instead? Feel bad for all the stans you've fleeced who thought their money was going to be used to help you with Mondo Junior, but it instead looks like that money will fund your next trip.

Reactions: 9
Did anybody else notice, that after two days of massive amounts of superchats in the wake of the baby announcement, that Mondo was all of a sudden talking about doing a two week Hawaii trip on his show yesterday? Dude, where are your priorities? You're about to have have kid that comes with major responsibilities, but since you've been raking in the $$$ these last two days, a pricey vacation to Hawaii seems to be in your mind instead? Feel bad for all the stans you've fleeced who thought their money was going to be used to help you with Mondo Junior, but it instead looks like that money will fund your next trip.
Omg and now I just seen he’s asking has anybody been to WDW in July or August . Sounds like he’s planning a WDW trip too now . Damn talk about not taking responsibility of your priorities.

Reactions: 4
He doesn't know how to prioritize anything. You'd think with a kid on the way, he'd want to lose weight and be healthier. Maybe he should start saving, so he can actually provide for their kid? Children are expensive, and they're just living in La La Land, talking about still going to the parks all the time 🙄

Also, I noticed he talks about traveling whenever Demi is around. Maybe that's why his gf got with him. He did say he met her afterwards. Maybe he says things a out going on trips to impress her? Hawaii is expensive! I've been to other countries before, and everytime I even start to plan a Hawaii trip, it's already so much more expensive.

Omg and now I just seen he’s asking has anybody been to WDW in July or August . Sounds like he’s planning a WDW trip too now . Damn talk about not taking responsibility of your priorities.
Maybe he's planning a last minute proposal, sponsored by Demi. I'm thinking he is also wanting his gf to be a Disney travel agent, so they can get discounts.

Right, like bro... you still live with your parents, you're about to have a baby and aren't even living with your girl, you're constantly virtually panhandling for community funds to help support yourself and you have the nerve to ask about costly vacations to Hawaii and Florida?!? NAH, this ain't a good look bro

Did anyone notice Demi’s husband donated in Mondo’s chat yesterday? I haven’t seen his lives in a long time yet I saw Demi’s husband donate 99.99. I wonder what’s the catch unless they’re bored with their lives, and share their wealth. Maybe it’s a tax break for them 🤷🏻‍ Mondos moderators make me cringe which is why I stopped watching his lives. 100% of the proceeds will go to that WDW trip or better yet Hawaii!

Last edited:
Danny once called some of the people watching Speculation Sundays "lurkers" just because we don't send super chats or comment after everything that is said. I was so offended by that comment so I stopped watching for a bit. Danny comes off as such a snob sometimes. Not everyone is rich like Demi and can afford to send them at least $200/week.

Reactions: 8
Danny once called some of the people watching Speculation Sundays "lurkers" just because we don't send super chats or comment after everything that is said. I was so offended by that comment so I stopped watching for a bit. Danny comes off as such a snob sometimes. Not everyone is rich like Demi and can afford to send them at least $200/week.
Wowww so we can't just watch their livestream and enjoy it that way?! Thats ridiculous. I wonder how much Mondo pays Danny for doing speculation Sunday.

Wowww so we can't just watch their livestream and enjoy it that way?! Thats ridiculous. I wonder how much Mondo pays Danny for doing speculation Sunday.
I doubt he is paying Danny anything. Danny is just trying to build his social media following. He still works full-time based on his comments about work.

That’s messed up he said that . Nobody is required to give them money . Super chats is so stupid . What happened to regular YouTube channels that didn’t care about money and just having fun making videos .

The Mystery Bae just rattled off a ton of stories talking about their first choice baby names. So funny that they still won't reveal Sonic's real name.

• Haha
I heard Sonic's real name on a livestream once, but I won't say it here since he's underaged. For those that don't know, Mysterybae's real name is Kirstyn Dwyer, and Mondo's is Armando Espinoza.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.