All things K-Drama!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally joined the dark side! I now have Netflix! Gutted that the K version of Tunnel isn’t on there anymore though! Only the Thai remake! ☹ Just started watching My Name

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have just started watching Coffee Prince. Trying to watch everything Gong Yoo has done.

Reactions: 1
I'm about to start watching Kill Me, Heal Me. I hope it's good! I haven't read many reviews but I wanted something with Ji Sung and have seen a few funny and incredibly acted scenes. But I know it has a really sad side as well.

I also wanted to see Youth of May till I found out it had a very sad ending and I don't think I'm ready for that right now.

Does anyone have anymore romantic drama recommendations? Office setting or otherwise, people in late 20's or 30's and a bit lighthearted?

When the villain only became a villain because the chairman either directly or indirectly killed their dad when they were little, leaving them and their mum in poverty/unable to pay their grandmas medical bills and therefore starting them on a road to villainy..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone else seen My Name on Netflix? Choi Mujin 🥵 but can we talk about the ending…. Totally predictable if you ask me 😒 and I felt it was an anticlimax when we just saw her visiting the graves like…where did she go when injured? Is she on the run or has she been exonerated? Is she still in contact with the Captain? Is it hinting to another series?

• Heart
If there is another season, I can't think who will be in it & what will happen. The story just seems like it's been told & they skipped the end parts like you said cos that was maybe boring 🤷‍♀️
Any ideas of what might happen if there is another season?

Is anyone watching twenty five twenty one?
So late to this, and you've probably already watched it. I kept up for a while ( maybe the first 6-8 eps?) and then started getting bored because it seemed like this one was more of a slow burn than anyone let on. Finally a korean friend let me know the ending wasn't her favorite so I just skipped it.

I'm not sure what really happened though. Did you ever watch it?

Is anyone watching Our Blues?

I'm looking forward to "Insider" which I think is coming out this year. I'm enjoying more suspenseful dramas more last and this year, so excited for that but no clue as to how I'll watch it unless it goes to viki or something.

So late to this, and you've probably already watched it. I kept up for a while ( maybe the first 6-8 eps?) and then started getting bored because it seemed like this one was more of a slow burn than anyone let on. Finally a korean friend let me know the ending wasn't her favorite so I just skipped it.

I'm not sure what really happened though. Did you ever watch it?

Is anyone watching Our Blues?

I'm looking forward to "Insider" which I think is coming out this year. I'm enjoying more suspenseful dramas more last and this year, so excited for that but no clue as to how I'll watch it unless it goes to viki or something.
The ending was such a disappointment. It was realistic, but I thought it could have been done better. A lot of loose ends. The show was good until episode 13/14. It was downhill after that.

Cant believe I only found this thread now!!

I got into Korean dramas about 8-9 years back after stumbling on K-pop which then lead me to K-dramas.

My faves which I've watched: (in no particular order)

Moon Lovers
Reply 1997
Reply 1988
Signal
The Masters Sun
Hotel del Luna
Love Rain
The K2
Kill me Heal me
She was pretty
Moon Embracing the Sun
My love from the stars
The innocent man
Descendants of the sun
The Princess Man
My Mister
Brilliant Legacy
Gu Family book
You're All Surrounded
Oh my ghost
The smile has left your eyes
Rain or Shine
Love in the moonlight
Hello my teacher
Coffee Prince
Goblin
Cheese in the trap
Missing you
Rooftop prince
Heartstrings
Boys over Flowers
City hunter

I maybe forgetting some plus theres some dramas I watched which I dropped off watching after however many episodes because I wasn't enjoying it.

I haven't watched any new ones in more recent years just due to busyness of life but I recently watched a few off this list during lockdown and thoroughly enjoyed it! :)

Does anybody have other resources for watching other than having one of the main platforms? I have Netflix but for dramas that are only exclusive to Viki, I need other options.

There used to be a site dedicated to k dramas/ reality shows and movies posted on reddit but it's been taken down, I assume they got found out or it was somehow a problem, which is a bummer because it looked legit.

Does anybody have other resources for watching other than having one of the main platforms? I have Netflix but for dramas that are only exclusive to Viki, I need other options.

There used to be a site dedicated to k dramas/ reality shows and movies posted on reddit but it's been taken down, I assume they got found out or it was somehow a problem, which is a bummer because it looked legit.
kissasian is brilliant!

• Heart
Tried to watch taxi driver but the first story made me really upset 😪 so now watching Voice
That one was the worst I'd say for sure, that first plot. I loved the rest of it and there was one storyline in particular that was like the ultimate vengeance ever and I was punching the air and everything, but the first one is definitely very hard to get through.

That one was the worst I'd say for sure, that first plot. I loved the rest of it and there was one storyline in particular that was like the ultimate vengeance ever and I was punching the air and everything, but the first one is definitely very hard to get through.
Hmm okay so if I skip the first two episodes are none of the other stories that bad?

Hmm okay so if I skip the first two episodes are none of the other stories that bad?
There is one that's a sensitive topic but it more just alludes to it rather than graphically showing it. It involves one of the main characters or someone they know and they really all work together to get back at them. But in the process the main character has a bit of a close call which was anxiety inducing but I just skipped that scene. And you actually get to see the first girl (from first two episodes) again doing better and happy later which is a comfort. I would hate to tell you to do it then it bothers you so it's up to you but personally I thought they were a lot milder.

Took a break from dramas and watched Single's Inferno since I've also gotten sucked down the Love Island hole as well, and it was quite good I thought. It has a lot of promise if it would just last longer than 9 days and they'd have more surprise people like LI. Maybe they'll extend the production in their 2022 version.

Currently watching

Voice
Lawless Lawyer (just started)
You‘re all Surrounded

sensing a theme here 😅 I love a good police drama! 🚓👮🏻‍♂️

Guys….
went to watch ep 17 of 20 of Youre All Surrounded on YouTube…not there. Not one episode. So I’m freaking out, Googling where I can watch it and luckily Netflix came to my rescue 😅 there is no way I’m getting to ep 17/20 and giving up!!