All things K-Drama!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you google “i made a kdrama website reddit” it’s the first link and it’ll take you to a reddit page and in that post they’ll be a link and it’ll be that website
it has sooo many k movies on there

if you liked kang haneul in when the camellia blooms you’ll fall in love with his character in like for likes

not sure if anyone here is into korean movies but here a few i’ve watched

like for likes is about different couples that use social media to help there relationships. Kang Ha-nuel’s character is beyond adorable in this movie and the relationship he has will have you crying.

midnight runners has Park Seo-joon & Kang Ha-neul so already it’s 😍😍 but they are two police university graduates who witness a kidnapping and decide to investigate at parts it’s heavy but it is pretty funny and has a great story line

new year blues is a romantic comedy that focuses on four couples on the week leading up to new year’s eve it’s just a light hearted rom com that has a really good cast

okay madam is a ridiculous movie that has a ridiculous storyline but it is just soo good. A couple end up going to hawaii but whilst on the way there they end up on a hijacked plane 😂

the witch subversion is honestly one of the best movies i have ever seen korean or not a girl escapes from a government facitily and ten years later is on a national tv singing contest where the course of her life drastically changes

the juror is loosely based on what happened when korea introduced the juror system into the country and at first it wasn’t something i would watch but the storyline has you hooked
Omg thank you so much!! I’m headed over there as soon as I can 😍😍

Midnight Runners was very good I thought. They worked together really well. I agree it was heavy at times and they could have done without that vomiting scene that lasted ages lol but otherwise was good.

I’m open to watching other movies so thanks for sharing!

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the level of comedy in Strong Woman DBS! I’m watching for the first time and it’s so cute and downright hysterically funny to me. Episode 3 was the pinnacle so far 😂😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t get over the level of comedy in Strong Woman DBS! I’m watching for the first time and it’s so cute and downright hysterically funny to me. Episode 3 was the pinnacle so far 😂😅
It’s one of my favorite dramas. Those 3 are so cool. Totally in love with PHS!

Has anyone watched it’s okay not to be okay? It is worth watching? I don’t want to watch anything heavy.

• Heart
Is anyone watching Nevertheless! I'm actually fuming with the male lead. They all swoon over him but he's a manipulative controlling piece of tit. It's a shame because I loved him in Love Alarm and Navillera but this is really putting me off him lol

• Heart
Is anyone watching Nevertheless! I'm actually fuming with the male lead. They all swoon over him but he's a manipulative controlling piece of tit. It's a shame because I loved him in Love Alarm and Navillera but this is really putting me off him lol
I didn’t like the series at all. The male lead is absolute tit. The second lead guy is so much better. They are portraying the girl doesn’t have a brain. She is pretty but can’t act to save her life.

I haven’t but I had this same issue with PSJ in WWWSK, because he was such a conceited brat and he was jealous, which I suppose was cute for like 2 episodes but then I realized it was out of possession and not actually softening or changing his ways. I didn’t finish it so I don’t know if he turned out better but he pissed me right off.

I was worried LDW would be the same in Touch Your Heart but I love him so much now, as his character and the way he changed.

Haven't watched those, but I get SLS (Second Lead Syndrome) quite a bit! Beautiful Gong Shim, Lucky Romance, The Masters Sun and Jealousy Incarnate (it's not called that on Netflix....Don't Dare To Dream, I think) spring to mind. Strong Girl BS, I just wanted them to be a threesome (not in a freaky way), but because they were all so cute together. Actually I thought that at times in JI too, mostly because I didn't want the boys friendship to be ruined over a girl and that actress (Kong Hyo Jin), I don't know why I root for her to get the guy I'd like most, because she's so irritating, like every 90's Julia Stiles character...moan, moan, moan, while all the guys drop at her feet. I really wanted to watch When The Camellia Blooms, but didn't think I could suffer her again after JI and Masters Sun.

I just finished Bad Guys today for the millionth time, still have Hospital Playlist, but 1 ep a week is too slow (and I'm getting frustrated with certain storylines)! Not sure whether to pick up something I've dropped or try something new. I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for tbh.

Racket boys finale today! I will miss this show, its such an eazy-breezy heartwarming and funny show.

Haven't watched those, but I get SLS (Second Lead Syndrome) quite a bit! Beautiful Gong Shim, Lucky Romance, The Masters Sun and Jealousy Incarnate (it's not called that on Netflix....Don't Dare To Dream, I think) spring to mind. Strong Girl BS, I just wanted them to be a threesome (not in a freaky way), but because they were all so cute together. Actually I thought that at times in JI too, mostly because I didn't want the boys friendship to be ruined over a girl and that actress (Kong Hyo Jin), I don't know why I root for her to get the guy I'd like most, because she's so irritating, like every 90's Julia Stiles character...moan, moan, moan, while all the guys drop at her feet. I really wanted to watch When The Camellia Blooms, but didn't think I could suffer her again after JI and Masters Sun.

I just finished Bad Guys today for the millionth time, still have Hospital Playlist, but 1 ep a week is too slow (and I'm getting frustrated with certain storylines)! Not sure whether to pick up something I've dropped or try something new. I'm not sure what I'm in the mood for tbh.
i haven’t started hospital playlist season two yet but i’ve seen so many people say some storylines are a bit meh. i’m the same at the moment idk
whether to watch something new.

Has anyone watched and finished Misaeng? I got about 7 episodes in because I really liked what I was getting out of it, but it's definitely a bit slow. I know slice of life dramas are not for everybody.

Has anyone watched It's okay to not be okay? Absolutely loved the show!
I really tried and I thought I would love it from what I had heard, but it really took me a while trying to get into it and I couldn't warm to female lead.

I'm now in a grand dilemma as I've finished Strong Woman DBS and there's an empty hole. I have been rewatching bits of Touch Your Heart, but I'm looking for another.

Has anyone watched Reply 1988? Apologies if I missed it elsewhere

Reply 1988 is probably the best Kdrama i've seen. Had me in absolute bits many times. Such a loveable cast
I second this! I was sceptical of it at first beause I was afraid it's going to be more targeted at Koreans/a specific generation of Koreans, because of the theme, but really, everyone's going to enjoy this! It's such a heartwarming slice-of-life, the cast is great, and the plot, although slow, doesn't get boring at all.

So I got stuck in the large rabbit hole of Kpop and I think its about time I dive into the Kdrama hole too 😄 There are so many suggestions on this thread I don't know where to start, any suggestions for a Kdrama beginner? Where do I start?

So I got stuck in the large rabbit hole of Kpop and I think its about time I dive into the Kdrama hole too 😄 There are so many suggestions on this thread I don't know where to start, any suggestions for a Kdrama beginner? Where do I start?
Crash landing on you was the first series I saw, it’s available on Netflix. You could maybe start there?

• Heart
Anyone watching Hometown Cha-cha-cha?
Yes!! I'm of two minds about it.

1. It's so heartwarming. The quaint village, the people, Kim Seonho. It's just a well rounded and sweet drama all around.

2. I tend to get depression flares after watching some dramas because of how perfect the men are/ leads in general and the beauty of the settings etc and this one did it to me badly so I had to stop after episode 9.

I know that's super weird. I loved it but I couldn't keep watching because it caused melancholia I guess.

I will say I just love the grandma's and when the one cussed out that bad driver in episode 3, I nearly lost it!!! hahaha. They were one of my favorite parts. And Gam-Ri's relationship with Dushik.

• Heart