All things K-Drama!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been out a few years now, and I've only seen a few episodes but 'Kingdom' seems pretty good. A Joseon horror series.

Reactions: 1
Just finished Extrodinary Attorney woo on Netflix. Possibly one of the best things I've watched in a few years. Wouldn't usually be my type of show but it's so wholesome, funny, moving and thought provoking. The cast and writing is exceptional

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm late to the K Drama thread and have only watched the one so far, Hwarang Poet Warrior Youth. I only watched it because Kim Taehyung (BTS) was in it and its about 6 years old now. Has anybody watched it, on Netflix?

I’m looking forward to part 2 of Glory on Netflix - has anyone else watched it? I really enjoyed it

I like this thread!!

I watched Attorney Woo and fell in love with the show, and with whales. Any recommendations where to go from here?

I tried watching the glory but stopped as it was so graphic and I don't think I was in the mood for it 😅 does it continue to be so nasty?

Reactions: 3
Finished The Fiery Priest last night and I’m sad about it 🥺 I think it’s been my favourite K Drama to date!!

I like this thread!!

I watched Attorney Woo and fell in love with the show, and with whales. Any recommendations where to go from here?

I tried watching the glory but stopped as it was so graphic and I don't think I was in the mood for it 😅 does it continue to be so nasty?
After the hot brush it doesn’t get worse than that IMO.
---
Finished The Fiery Priest last night and I’m sad about it 🥺 I think it’s been my favourite K Drama to date!!
I’ll have to add this to my list

Reactions: 2
I know it’s not real life but sometimes when I’m down like at the moment I just really really want to live in the k drama world 😞

Reactions: 7
I’m looking forward to part 2 of Glory on Netflix - has anyone else watched it? I really enjoyed it
I don't think it is returning?:

1679921279012.png

I feel as though they wrapped everything up neatly in the final episode of season 1.

I enjoyed the show for the most part, but struggled a lot with facial blindness (I couldn't work out who was who a lot of the time). The jumping between timelines was confusing too, especially as they didn't use the same actors for the younger and older versions of the main characters.

I also think there could have been fewer episodes ... it dragged on a bit in parts for me.

I don't think it is returning?:

View attachment 2059201

I feel as though they wrapped everything up neatly in the final episode of season 1.

I enjoyed the show for the most part, but struggled a lot with facial blindness (I couldn't work out who was who a lot of the time). The jumping between timelines was confusing too, especially as they didn't use the same actors for the younger and older versions of the main characters.

I also think there could have been fewer episodes ... it dragged on a bit in parts for me.
Hence posting part 2 as opposed to season 2 🙃👍🏼

Just watched the first episode of Delivery Man…it doesn’t seem to have the charm of other ghosty dramas, and Minah was really good in Beautiful Gong Shim, but in this I’m not keen! Anyone seen the whole series? No spoilers but is it worth watching?

also has anyone seen The Mans Voice about the cat? Is that any good? I feel like I want something light and comedic!

I had no idea there was a KDrama thread here! I've been watching KDramas for about a year, my favourite ones so far have been:

Strong Girl Bong-Soon
The Uncanny Counter
Good Manager
Tomorrow (have a few episodes left)
Extraordinary Attorney Woo

There's so many more I want to start watching though. Has anyone watched Sell Your Haunted House?

Reactions: 4
I had no idea there was a KDrama thread here! I've been watching KDramas for about a year, my favourite ones so far have been:

Strong Girl Bong-Soon
The Uncanny Counter
Good Manager
Tomorrow (have a few episodes left)

There's so many more I want to start watching though. Has anyone watched Sell Your Haunted House?

Do Bong Soon is HILARIOUS.

I haven't seen that one, maybe someone else here has :)

Just finished My Secret Terrius, loved it! I love anything with So Ji-Sub

getting to the end of Good Job and From Now On, Showtime!

So glad there's a K Drama thread on here! I started watching them around the time of Boys Over Flowers and You're Beautiful. After a few years I got into European drama instead, but came back to K Drama over lockdown with Crash Landing on You
♥♥♥

The last drama I watched was Romance is a Bonus Book and don't know if it was just that drama but it was SO twee and cutesy I struggled to finish it. Don't know if I was just fed up with men at the time and it was just too much twee-ness.

It's not really a "K Drama" but I also watched Squid Game recently and hated that.
So far this year I've only really enjoyed The Glory
:confused:
Maybe I need a short break from them :ROFLMAO:

I’m late to this K-Drama party iabsolutely loving it.
Started with:
Dr Cha
Now currently watching King The Land on Netflix and so far
I will read up on all your recommendations ❤

I don't watch enough to have favourites but I thought the cast of The Glory all did an amazing job!