All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Christ, just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse.....

She’s one of those people who drive about with reindeer antlers on her car 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know shes donating to charity and of course that's fantastic but I just get the impression if she was to come across a homeless person she'd turn her nose up in disgust.

Reactions: 7
Aww no brand loyalty whatsoever! The new coffee machine ain’t no smeg! Ranting about that one a while back was she not 🙄. All that’s pretty is “all that’s greedy” imo! Shove yer ad’s right up yer rear end love, I’ll stick with my smeg

Reactions: 2
Oh Christ, just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse.....

She’s one of those people who drive about with reindeer antlers on her car 🤦🏼‍♀️
....and leaves it running long enough to make sure everyone she’s what car she drives. Everyday’s an opportunity to be a show off! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
....and leaves it running long enough to make sure everyone she’s what car she drives. Everyday’s an opportunity to be a show off! 🙄
Will be a company car affiliated to their chicken shop business; wonder if they do home deliveries...🤔 🥙🍟

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG her bathroom. I was absent mindedly scrolling through insta and I saw it and thought it was a before pic for of a bathroom in a house bought off an old lady or something. 🙈🙈 I tried to scroll to the after pics and then I realized it was hers 😂

Reactions: 9
OMG her bathroom. I was absent mindedly scrolling through insta and I saw it and thought it was a before pic for of a bathroom in a house bought off an old lady or something. 🙈🙈 I tried to scroll to the after pics and then I realized it was hers 😂
It’s bloody awful isn’t it. Her last house was nowhere near this bad. She’s taken this god awful ‘flars’ thing too far!

Reactions: 4
The amount of times her son had to say mummy to get her attention this morning was disgusting...why ignore your child just to get a fking video done 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just when I thought Laura-ad couldn’t be anymore self-absorbed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Let’s look at today’s evidence...

Started with TWO gifted items WITHOUT the #gift (ASA are you watching??)

Personalised gin x 2 bottles

Then a box set of two pairs of Brora cashmere socks. One pair retails at £39 per pair

Then we were treated to a “HILARIOUS” tale of a cab driver taking her friends and herself to a jail

THEN
We had some reality; sadly this is some families reality and Laura-Ad felt sad in fact “utterly heartbroken”

BUT

Laura-Ad sure cheered up afterwards though, (so don’t be worrying) with a paid #Ad
(which was documented, well done L-A!) where she received payment and #freeshit clothes for herself (obvs!) and her two sons

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
427A321D-AE35-4F10-AF14-C18C4D654BFA.jpeg
0CB56D68-BB93-4D24-B0BB-8980D2ED71D5.jpeg
F19A6D07-2A55-4808-81C0-3BF71FB83398.jpeg
CC3B083A-57CD-47E6-A1EE-63245EEBD4BE.jpeg
5946B86C-2FF8-4CE1-A5B3-AA8A17C06CD1.jpeg
7ABDB37E-B93A-46AD-BF2F-DED3EB36F6AF.jpeg

• Sick
Just when I thought Laura-ad couldn’t be anymore self-absorbed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Let’s look at today’s evidence...

Started with TWO gifted items WITHOUT the #gift (ASA are you watching??)

Personalised gin x 2 bottles

Then a box set of two pairs of Brora cashmere socks. One pair retails at £39 per pair

Then we were treated to a “HILARIOUS” tale of a cab driver taking her friends and herself to a jail

THEN
We had some reality; sadly this is some families reality and Laura-Ad felt sad in fact “utterly heartbroken”

BUT

Laura-Ad sure cheered up afterwards though, (so don’t be worrying) with a paid #Ad
(which was documented, well done L-A!) where she received payment and #freeshit clothes for herself (obvs!) and her two sons

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 65658View attachment 65659View attachment 65660View attachment 65663View attachment 65664View attachment 65671
Wow I know what would make these homeless children feel better...some lovely warm jumpers, hats and coats. Shame we don’t know anyone who has children with wardrobes probably bursting full of free tit that could be donated 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet they’d like some cashmere socks at the women’s refuge too, keep them extra warm.

How do these grabbers sleep at night, their faux concern for poverty and virtue signalling is shameless in amongst needless ads. The world has gone mad. Influencers are all that’s wrong with modern day consumerism.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow I know what would make these homeless children feel better...some lovely warm jumpers, hats and coats. Shame we don’t know anyone who has children with wardrobes probably bursting full of free tit that could be donated 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bet they’d like some cashmere socks at the women’s refuge too, keep them extra warm.

How do these grabbers sleep at night, their faux concern for poverty and virtue signalling is shameless in amongst needless ads. The world has gone mad. Influencers are all that’s wrong with modern day consumerism.
And yet the 🐑 fall for all this bullshit faux concern when it’s ALL for content and #freeshit

Reactions: 3
She just gets everything she wants and demands, doesn’t she? I want a grandfather chair. Pouf! There it appears. I used to like her but slowly going off her.

Reactions: 1
Making it clear she’s paid for centreparc trip!!
Which is a surprise as a few of these accounts only seem to be away if it’s #gifted! Can’t they afford to pay for a full holiday from their own pockets? Like the rest of us “normal” folk have too! When I seen this Centre Parc Ireland advertised at first I was keen to go but the first weekend they had all the Instagramers down totally put me off, won’t be parting with my money to them now, ever!

Oh and the “it’s the only activity we booked”, more like the only one we wanted to fork out money for so we’ll just shove the kids in the pool most of the time because it’s free! #☹Notgifted 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Centreparc is ridiculously expensive. All the activities on top of the accommodation and food costs.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.