All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which is a surprise as a few of these accounts only seem to be away if it’s #gifted! Can’t they afford to pay for a full holiday from their own pockets? Like the rest of us “normal” folk have too! When I seen this Centre Parc Ireland advertised at first I was keen to go but the first weekend they had all the Instagramers down totally put me off, won’t be parting with my money to them now, ever!

Oh and the “it’s the only activity we booked”, more like the only one we wanted to fork out money for so we’ll just shove the kids in the pool most of the time because it’s free! #☹Notgifted 😂
She already went to it for free a few months ago

Reactions: 1
D774C91D-9592-4F5F-A320-5540F563BAF6.jpeg

Just wanted to have this documented here
An “honest” review from Laura-Ad

Funny how we have an opinion when paying with “one’s own money” and how it is not “amazing” when it is #gifted

Reactions: 9
Which is a surprise as a few of these accounts only seem to be away if it’s #gifted! Can’t they afford to pay for a full holiday from their own pockets? Like the rest of us “normal” folk have too! When I seen this Centre Parc Ireland advertised at first I was keen to go but the first weekend they had all the Instagramers down totally put me off, won’t be parting with my money to them now, ever!

Oh and the “it’s the only activity we booked”, more like the only one we wanted to fork out money for so we’ll just shove the kids in the pool most of the time because it’s free! #☹Notgifted 😂
She was hoping the centre parcs she was staying at would see her stories and gift her some free tit while there!

View attachment 68875

Funny how we have an opinion when paying with “one’s own money” and how it is not “amazing” when it is #gifted
Exactly! 😂

View attachment 68875

Exactly. You only get honesty when it’s their own money (unless they’re actively courting the brand of course!). It’s why every single gifted post should always be clearly marked as an advert.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. You only get honesty when it’s their own money (unless they’re actively courting the brand of course!). It’s why every single gifted post should always be clearly marked as an advert.
Absolutely! Just a bunch of fakers....makes me sick!

Latest pic on her grid....when ppl look like their pets....yep horse faced is about right tbh!
1578248403711.png

Also casually mentioning (again) what she still needs for her sitting room - tables, bar cart, etc etc. Obviously no one got the hint the first time!!!

Reactions: 7
Also casually mentioning (again) what she still needs for her sitting room - tables, bar cart, etc etc. Obviously no one got the hint the first time!!!
Laura-Ad is persistent or should that be
Persis-tent 🤔

Sambos???? Wtf??? 😡

She’s been doing a walk around her house hasn’t she? Oh dear, I’m guessing the companies will offer her something soon! Or she could just buy it herself? Just a thought LAura Ad.....you’re hardly impoverished!

Attachments

Sambos???? Wtf??? 😡

She’s been doing a walk around her house hasn’t she? Oh dear, I’m guessing the companies will offer her something soon! Or she could just buy it herself? Just a thought LAura Ad.....you’re hardly impoverished!
I was wondering why the angry face in regards to the sambos , then I googled it 🤔

In her defence, we do call sandwiches sambos in belfast.

Can’t believe I’m sticking up for her. Normal service shall resume 😂

• Haha
Sambos???? Wtf??? 😡

I had to google it too. As an Irish person I can confirm that lots of areas say sambo’s for sandwiches! In Dublin they seem to add O’s to the end of almost everything, food, peoples names etc. I don’t, but it’s definitely a thing in Dublin.

Sambos???? Wtf??? 😡

She has once hit the nail on the head.. you do look like An oompa lumpa

BCFDDD9E-9806-474E-A719-AB6BE0546752.jpeg

“Do they pay people to sign”
Always got cash on the brain, speaks volumes. 🙄

F332E7DA-42B8-45BB-9AE0-9075A1CA514B.jpeg

Yeah, we know you would... we have seen your hyperactive chimp clips with the Royals

Reactions: 5
Have you noticed how many times she says “ehmmmmmmm”.....you’ll not thank me for pointing it out 🤣

• Haha
I love that she’s now actively trying to justify that someone ‘asked her if she could share affiliated links of where she bought her *insert over priced clothing/jewellery name here*’ 😂

Do you think she gets a bigger Boden discount than the 20% code she shares? Because that jumper she’s wearing is £75!! I’m pretty sure she seems to have a new item from them every week?! 🤑🤑🤑🤑

The trouble I have here is the lack of awareness of security. Here is my back door, there is the entrance to the garage.
Hope you’ve got a good security system too as most of her 🐑 will know the layout already. Maybe if you are reading along, you may consider your family’s welfare.

3DA2A25E-50F5-4886-9AAC-24314207B7E0.jpeg
Oh and also look at my iPhone watch too.

When you view Laura-Ad’s stories, product placement is paramount. Nothing is in shot without reason

Reactions: 3
Why is she advertising Hello Fresh. She’s at home all day, she can rustle up some dinner without a kit, no??!! Surely the demographic for these kits are working families who are time-poor and need to be able to cook fresh food quickly 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gifting to a loaded sahm influencer ain’t going to make me sign up!

Reactions: 7
The trouble I have here is the lack of awareness of security. Here is my back door, there is the entrance to the garage.
Hope you’ve got a good security system too as most of her 🐑 will know the layout already. Maybe if you are reading along, you may consider your family’s welfare.

View attachment 72465
Oh and also look at my iPhone watch too.

When you view Laura-Ad’s stories, product placement is paramount. Nothing is in shot without reason
there’s product placement and then there’s the stealth Braggy “loooooook at how rich I am!!!” Demonstrated by the showing of the reindeer ears and nose on her car last month. No doubt that story was in fact to show she has a Range Rover.
Someone remind Laura ad that money talks, wealth whispers 😉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.