All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One thing that bugs me, well two - eats with her mouth open and talks whilst eating 🤢

Reactions: 7
I can't stand the way this woman eats, at least Elle (great account imo) had the decency to eat off camera for her waitrose review!!

Reactions: 5
I would have expected to see more shops in her spucefields day out. Looks like she’s barking up M&S’s tree for some work.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would have expected to see more shops in her spucefields day out. Looks like she’s barking up M&S’s tree for some work.
it was paid for by marksies I’m assuming. She said in her stories this morning she was glad to be working with them.

it was paid for by marksies I’m assuming. She said in her stories this morning she was glad to be working with them.
sorry I’m mistaken, your right. It was a paid partnership with sprucefields.

it must have been the fancy pavALova and Prosecco that lured her to marksies for the entire trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She wants to take the money, but wouldn’t want to be seen dead at any of the other stores at Sprucefield other than M&S.

Reactions: 3
I just watched her over the top reaction to a boots sandwich, think she is a complete snob and so pathetic at the reaction to some bacon!! Pick it out or don’t eat that bit, not really that committed is she 😂🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.