All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully someone on here can update us. I find it so funny how fake her accent is on the gram. She has let it slip so many times and her boys speak so differently.
its all earlier in this thread but I can’t remember the ins and outs of it

Reactions: 1
I see on her stories today they drove up through the dark hedges road in Co.Antrim, i thought it was only for local farm access not for tourists. Tourists are meant to park and walk.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see on her stories today they drove up through the dark hedges road in Co.Antrim, i thought it was only for local farm access not for tourists. Tourists are meant to park and walk.
She's not a tourist though is she? She's landed gentry..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth would you video yourself doing something illegal and then post it on social media 🙄. Yet another one who believes the rules don't apply to her.

Reactions: 4
Now every man and his dog seem to be bloody paddle boarding, it was only a matter of time before LA joined in! Shame the weather wasn’t playing the game for some insta worthy shots

Reactions: 5
Once you hear the latest book review (which you eventually find she listened to on audible as opposed to physically read) and see the written story to go with (a real treat for any grammar police out there) it isn't hard to understand why her son isn't a strong reader. More's the pity as she previously had promoted the eggs tools and said they were great for bringing on their reading. As she'd say herself: what a relevation.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow. I knew there just had to be a thread for our Laura-Ann because well, just because...! I’ve searched but nothing. Was looking for someone else and it came up. I’m here for this...!

Her grammar is so bad and her accent is totally fake. Typical Belfast working class with “I seen” and “I done”. How can brands think this is a suitable person to be representing them when she cannot even speak the Queen’s English? Her spelling actually makes my toes curl.

• Haha
I see the reading egg has helped with Bertie’s reading. Any chance it would help his Mother’s grammar?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love to know what she pays for her hair to look like that. Literally looks like mine when my highlights are overdue

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.