All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unfollowed Laura ad, the Harry and Meghan book review did it for me, I just could not take her ov-er e-nun-ci-ay-ting ev-ery syll-a-ble whilst bobbing her head and manically grinning at the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally unfollowed Laura ad, the Harry and Meghan book review did it for me, I just could not take her ov-er e-nun-ci-ay-ting ev-ery syll-a-ble whilst bobbing her head and manically grinning at the camera.
Yes! Sometimes her son is called “Ber-T” and other days when she forgets to put on her accent, he’s plain old “Berty”.

I see the reading egg has helped with Bertie’s reading. Any chance it would help his Mother’s grammar?
funny cause she was only telling us last week about how he's a hard child to convince to read and she was getting him new books to try and entice him ... which one is it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
funny cause she was only telling us last week about how he's a hard child to convince to read and she was getting him new books to try and entice him ... which one is it ?
Whichever one is paying Laura-Ad money. Reading egg it is!!! She does need to get her story straight. If you’re going to lie, make sure you’re good at it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The Simon Community want them to do an ad - what the actual ****. Do the Simon community not help the homeless?

I dip in and out of this ones account but looking at her does anyone else think she may be pregnant? Strange camera angles, loose fitting clothes, big shirts and loose fitting dresses. I've got a 6th sense for these things.

Reactions: 4
I dip in and out of this ones account but looking at her does anyone else think she may be pregnant? Strange camera angles, loose fitting clothes, big shirts and loose fitting dresses. I've got a 6th sense for these things.
Just watched her stories and you may have a point. She looked a tiny bit thicker round the waist but that could be her jumper.
Has she banged on about gin recently!?

Have no doubt about a third child at some point; all the others have done it, it’s a guaranteed money-spinner, which to Laura-Ad is irresistible- imagine all the floral guff if she had a girl 😱

Reactions: 4
Have no doubt about a third child at some point; all the others have done it, it’s a guaranteed money-spinner, which to Laura-Ad is irresistible- imagine all the floral guff if she had a girl 😱
Maybe if a new baby is a money spinner her husband could pay back all the people he owes money to? If he owed me money and I watched that house being built I would be asking a few questions. The cheek of them and it shows a total lack of class. You don’t behave like that when you owe a lot of money to others.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No gin and no soda stream Prosecco recently
It could be a “Laura-fad”™️ though, like so many must have items.

Like the Spode cups she “always” uses (when they pay her)

The Tesco app
Readily
Reading eggs
Blah, blah... anything else I’ve forgotten

Reactions: 3
Maybe if a new baby is a money spinner her husband could pay back all the people he owes money to? If he owed me money and I watched that house being built I would be asking a few questions. The cheek of them and it shows a total lack of class. You don’t behave like that when you owe a lot of money to others.
Yes disgusting behaviour.

Reactions: 2
Literally came here to see if anyone had commented on it. I think she is and I’m usually right about these things, I guessed Elle from Feathering the Empty Nest and Rosie Ramsey’s too.

Reactions: 2
What does her husband do and why does he owe people money?

I really like her account. One of the few that I still floow, but I have noticed that she does so many Ads and it's really starting to annoy me. I miss her floral fuff days when she didn't post much ads.

Why have they done the socially distance photo by the cake? She was literally sat right next to her at the table 😂 as was everyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh! I am glad to find all these threads for NI "influencers". I don't follow LA anymore after I met her in real life and got to know her. Was totally disillusioned after that and I unfollowed all those type of people on Instagram.

We were having a chat about things to do with our kids and she said "oh I love Centreparcs it's a great place to go and great value" so I argued it wasn't (this was after that infamous opening weekend when all the instagrammers got their free weekend but before her return "not gifted" trip) - and when I told her the real cost she said "oh it's definitely not that much". We stayed in one in GB a few years ago over Easter, which in fairness is one of the most expensive times to go. Our three bed villa, not the luxury ones but not cheapest either, second level up from bottom, cost just over £2k for a week. It was a family holiday before a family member died (terminally ill so couldn't travel abroad) - they paid for the villa and we paid for our ferry, spending money etc. My partner and I said we'd never spend that money on it even if we had that kind of cash for a holiday. That £2k was for accomodation and swimming pool access only. All other activities cost extra and accommodation is self catering. It's overpriced to price out as much of the market as possible to keep it for all the new money middle class folk like LA.

It was clear that day she didn't actually understand the true cost of these things she doesn't have to pay anything for and flogs only for her hardworking followers to fork out. I see it with my sister in law and others who constantly buy things or go places they see these people use and it's a pile of shite.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.