All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is sickening and disrespectful to her followers. She couldn’t even be bothered to follow them but she’s asking all her sheep to? She’s so fake and phoney, she needs to find some integrity from somewhere.
Especially as
1/ this is “meant” to be your job
And
2/ give respect to the company that is actually funding this lifestyle as, let’s face it, the Subway franchise has been closed for the past six weeks and the faux flowers of the new business are still in China... oh wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So here’s Laura Ad today. She doesn’t even follow the account she’s promoting. What? Would their posts not look the part on her screen?
Totally agree - what an absolute sell-out.

Isn’t it funny how so few Instahuns and influencers actually have useful or interesting or new stuff to share during this lockdown? It’s the same boring crap day after day, with a bit of shilling for whichever brand has thrown a freebie their way. It’s almost as if they really have nothing of value to add to the world...! Shock horror :eek:

I’m predicting a week’s worth of boring stories about the boys lolling about with the ponies. Thrilling stuff...

Reactions: 4
Totally agree - what an absolute sell-out.

Isn’t it funny how so few Instahuns and influencers actually have useful or interesting or new stuff to share during this lockdown? It’s the same boring crap day after day, with a bit of shilling for whichever brand has thrown a freebie their way. It’s almost as if they really have nothing of value to add to the world...! Shock horror :eek:

I’m predicting a week’s worth of boring stories about the boys lolling about with the ponies. Thrilling stuff...
Rain is coming so they won’t be outside, so it’ll be even more boring from them

Reactions: 2
Also, in her early Insta she had a pink Kitchenaid food processor. What happened to that?! They are built like tanks so I doubt it broke or stopped working...

I agree, I have had one for years and it works like a dream. Maybe the brand doesn't suit her anymore. It does seem that many influencers just seem to flip from one brand to another, depending on of who gives them free stuff. I remember LA raving about Sketchers being the most comfortable shoes a while back and a few posts later she was gushing about Veja sneakers 😂

• Haha
I agree, I have had one for years and it works like a dream. Maybe the brand doesn't suit her anymore. It does seem that many influencers just seem to flip from one brand to another, depending on of who gives them free stuff. I remember LA raving about Sketchers being the most comfortable shoes a while back and a few posts later she was gushing about Veja sneakers 😂
Haha amazing. What a sell-out. I can’t imagine her advertising Skechers - Veja fits much better with the usual White Company / Boden / Joules-loving identikit Instahuns! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
People are mad. 46000 comments for a bloody smeg £300 mixer. Mad!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ive just noticed she has blocked me from seeing her stories as i DARED to leave a negative comment 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.