All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd like to think since they are for charity they won't be handed out free and she would be good enough to pay for them but then I also wonder how much she donates for the big sleep out (if she sleeps out - well documented recently that the tent isn't for her despite being the poster girl for the event) or from the festive sandwich countdown
She would so accept them as a gift, charity or not. She didn’t donate anything from the sandwich countdown - she used it as content/publicity for herself and let everyone else donate. When questioned that she’d be better off donating all the money from buying the sandwiches to the charity, she deleted anyone who asked

Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure she is too, the perfectly placed captions could be hiding a bump. She has a little glow about her face too or maybe she has some good gifted skincare 😆
No i think her face is looking rounder, plumper too. A sure sign. She looks different. There's no full body shots. Methinks baby no3 is on its way.

I did and no reply!
That's a real bug bear of mine. These influencers want you to engage, buy from their swipe ups spend your money lining their pockets but they can't be arsed to reply to someone who genuinely is interested in something. Probably because it doesn't make her any money.

Reactions: 4
She would so accept them as a gift, charity or not. She didn’t donate anything from the sandwich countdown - she used it as content/publicity for herself and let everyone else donate. When questioned that she’d be better off donating all the money from buying the sandwiches to the charity, she deleted anyone who asked
Oh believe me when I said I wonder I think you can safely assume I know exactly what she is at ! I hope that everyone goes to town on her again when the sandwiches roll around again this year !

Reactions: 1
The pictures she just posted of her lounge look like the before and afters when someone buys a house from an elderly person and has to why rid of all the awful floral curtains and wall papers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why’s she now flogging this “eufy life” doorbell? I swear a while ago she was telling us how great the Ring doorbell is? How many interactive doorbells does one house need..? (££)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Fairfax tassles are nice but £20?
I love that they offer an alibi on their site! Wonder If that alibi would extend to anyone burying influencers under cut flower beds?
They are so worth it 🥰 I love f f & f but it annoys me so much when they give people like her feeebies who don’t buy into the brand and she’s awful country woman remember when she let her kids run and chase the poor pheasant

🚨 have just had it from a friend that we should henceforth be referring to her as Laura Ann Barr , Interiors Influencer - as reported in last week's copy of Hello ! Apparently that baby shower got a two page spread !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Promoting all the Royal family tat. I can't believe how much she harps on about them and all the rules she breaks to try and get photographed with them. She should try reading into how highly corrupted the monarchy is.

Reactions: 2
Promoting all the Royal family tat. I can't believe how much she harps on about them and all the rules she breaks to try and get photographed with them. She should try reading into how highly corrupted the monarchy is.
I doubt she'd care, in fact it's probably why she loves them, do you not know her husband is bankrupt but has the money to build that house?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
she’s awful country woman remember when she let her kids run and chase the poor pheasant
She’s definitely not a country woman! She’s a townie living in the country. Yes, she seems to allow her kids to chase pheasants and to run over fields that probably don’t belong to them. She may live in the country but she has no clue how to behave.

When was he declared bankrupt?
A company he owned “Big Daddy Chicken” went out of business in Dec 2019 owing over £230k to people. It’s all on Companies House, not gossip. That would indeed be the same year Laura Ad was boasting about their house build all over Instagram. Shameless, no class. Not sure the company name fitted with the image she tries desperately to portray!

• Wow
It’s about £500 for that projecter that’ll get used once for this ad then thrown in a cupboard somewhere!

See she claimed her discount was £130, but she's now had to clarify it's actually only £60 with Amazon having already reduced the price by £70 off RRP (which they do for loads of products) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.