All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just shows she would do anything for money or a freebie, the M&S outfit is so not her style, a million miles away from her usual Boden and Joules!
They’re all the same! The Fashion Lift has been promoting FatFace, Matalan and Primark in recent days. She’d not be seen dead in those brands if she wasn’t getting paid for it!

Reactions: 3
Momgrammbed gifted velvet pouches, no less
How did I forget to mention that !
I actually sent the story to Elizabeth Scarlett's Insta and expressed my disappointment at gifting to influencers who aren't following the brand.

The response :
'Thanks so much for your message. Our marketing team are always on the look out for new influencers to reach out to, and work with to create mutually beneficial and authentic content. We focus on building natural relationships with those we work with and hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful partnership with allthatspretty. Kindest wishes, Team ES'

:sick:
Where to begin on that ?! Please do all feel free to tell them the same maybe they'll actually get the message.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
How did I forget to mention that !
I actually sent the story to Elizabeth Scarlett's Insta and expressed my disappointment at gifting to influencers who aren't following the brand.

The response :
'Thanks so much for your message. Our marketing team are always on the look out for new influencers to reach out to, and work with to create mutually beneficial and authentic content. We focus on building natural relationships with those we work with and hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful partnership with allthatspretty. Kindest wishes, Team ES'

:sick:
Where to begin on that ?! Please do all feel free to tell them the same maybe they'll actually get the message.
I was going to buy one of those. Not going to brother now lol 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Where has her mum gone? She used to be out and about with her quite a bit, now she's never mentioned. Does she have any other family?

Where has her mum gone? She used to be out and about with her quite a bit, now she's never mentioned. Does she have any other family?
She had mentioned her minding the boys a few times. I’d guess with the pandemic if they are out and about she’s not showing it as much - equally well her mum could be shielding or they could have formed their bubble with her. She was in London visiting her brother and his new baby last month which conveniently tied in to her attending the baby shower in Claridges and I think I remember her storying about them taking a few days in the summer to go to Scotland to visit her other brother/sister (can’t really remember which ones where, or if that was the husbands family)

I spotted LA & her mum shopping in Belfast after the free afternoon tea they had during the summer in the Merchant hotel. They were queuing outside a shop. I felt sorry for her mum as she was trying to chat to her, but LA was busy on her phone & was not responding or paying her any attention, probably too busy promoting their lovely free afternoon tea on insta!!!

Last edited:
I spotted LA & her mum shopping in Belfast after the free afternoon tea they had during the summer in the Merchant hotel. They were queuing outside a shop. I felt sorry for her mum as she was trying to chat to her, but LA was busy on her phone & was not responding or paying her any attention, probably too busy promoting their lovely free afternoon tea on insta!!!
that is so sad. A lot of people her age don’t have any parents, a lot of us have had parents almost die and every day is an absolute bonus. Taking her mum out for FREE tea and photo opps when she’s be better to leave the phone at home and head hiking with her or do some housework to help her mum. This is awful. What hope is there for future generations?

Reactions: 2
Saw her one time in Montalto estate, she was the same but totally ignoring the husband and children except when making him take photos of her. They looked very hostile towards one another, it was so cringe when I looked at her story and she was playing happy families of course.

Reactions: 1
For your viewing pleasure
Oh dear god. That is just embarrassing. This is her job but her use of the English Language is so bad. Grammar is taught in primary school, there is no excuse. Another corker today “Why each article is wrote...” NO you complete moron, it’s “why each article is written”. There is no hope for her children. More “I seen” and “I done”.....it’s so bad.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear god. That is just embarrassing. This is her job but her use of the English Language is so bad. Grammar is taught in primary school, there is no excuse. Another corker today “Why each article is wrote...” NO you complete moron, it’s “why each article is written”. There is no hope for her children. More “I seen” and “I done”.....it’s so bad.
Personally I like her trying to preach about how important it is to understand why different news outlets report the way they do so you don’t get tricked. Maybe her and the influencer clique could be as transparent. Love that someone asked her about the sizing of the coat so then she had to say on her stories where it was from though anyone who watches them should be able to catch on to the discount code since it follows the same pattern every time.

Reactions: 1
I know we shouldn’t speculate but she’s defo pregnant.
Wouldn’t be surprised! I mean Cambridge’s have three & LA loves to think she is just like them. I remember her following the news of their third baby and hoping they’d call him Albert ( Bertie ) just like her second. The disappointment when they didn’t!
I mean LA has a George too you know 🙄
She likes to think she is just like Cambridges in her little weird Royal stalkerish world.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.