All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i know its an ad - but if I sold artificial flowers myself I wouldnt then advertise a much nicer bunch of real flowers sold by someone else for probably less money too. Silly business decision IMO.

Reactions: 8
It's supposed to be some sort of thing to support your local flower shop so I'm sure she thinks she might get a turn out of it herself. Notice she didn't actually name her own local florist where she got the bouquet from. Also not to forget another opportunity to twirl around in an overpriced dress.

Reactions: 2
i know its an ad - but if I sold artificial flowers myself I wouldnt then advertise a much nicer bunch of real flowers sold by someone else for probably less money too. Silly business decision IMO.
She’s not the sharpest tool in the shed is she?! Promoting real flowers when she has a fake flower business?! I would have real flowers any day over that plastic, overpriced tat that she sells. Also, the florist she has pictured saying it’s her “local florist” is in Holywood. She lives absolutely nowhere near Holywood. Her dress is god awful and those shoes make my eyes hurt.

Reactions: 5
I think it's near Ballygowan, that local FarmShop she cycles to is that direction

Reactions: 1
I haven't been able to find the plans but while browsing the blog I found this, actually laughed at the brass neck of Laura-Ad. No shame at all.
She really doesn’t get the concept of paying for anything, does she? Neither does her husband it would seem. Honestly, I’d be ashamed to get on like that, get over yourself Laura-Ad!

Reactions: 5
Well the latest dress isn’t going to quell the baby rumours! Also looks suspiciously like something my mum had from Laura Ashley circa 1986 - grim

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Well the latest dress isn’t going to quell the baby rumours! Also looks suspiciously like something my mum had from Laura Ashley circa 1986 - grim
On a positive front she allegedly actually bought the two dresses. Both god awful though. Looks like she sold the caravan and kept the curtains. How many times can she say “like” in one sentence? Noooooooo!!!! What is with that inane, manic grin standing on her step?

I haven't been able to find the plans but while browsing the blog I found this, actually laughed at the brass neck of Laura-Ad. No shame at all.
I found this brilliant link on how some restaurants and hotels are responding to influencers who are asking for freebies

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I found this brilliant link on how some restaurants and hotels are responding to influencers who are asking for freebies

😂
That’s very funny. “Influencers”!!!! They only thing they would influence me to do is not buy from the brands that hand out freebies to them. Oh, and they also remind me to have some self respect and dignity too.

Reactions: 4
The dresses are awful, as well as those slip on shoes
I can only assume she paid for those Topshop shoes herself because she certainly doesn't change up her footwear the same way she does the dresses. Oh and that Liberty print one was another £200+ . Fawning around in hundreds of pounds of dresses over the last week or two but I bet when the work with the Simon Community comes around she doesn't come near to donating that - or putting any of those expensive dresses in a bag of donations for them.

she is a dose - all those throws - there is a word for that gluttony. Those shoes, seriously she is clueless

Hundreds of pounds worth of throws. I don't argue some of them are gorgeous and I'd love them myself, but there's no need for the sheer volume she has.
When you know how much money her husband owes other people it’s even worse. Wouldn’t they be better paying people back rather than buying more crap they don’t need? I’m sure the people he owes money to would love to be buying expensive dresses (not these ones clearly as they are hideous), building a new house, furnishing and decorating it and other extravagances. She is fake, tacky and has zero class.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.