All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🚨 have just had it from a friend that we should henceforth be referring to her as Laura Ann Barr , Interiors Influencer - as reported in last week's copy of Hello ! Apparently that baby shower got a two page spread !
Hello could hardly put “bankrupted ex-Chicken Shop Director” could they?? Their readers would be clutching their pearls...

So that weekend going to meet their new nephew/niece was timed perfectly for the baby shower that she dressed up like Barbara Cartland for?? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A company he owned “Big Daddy Chicken” went out of business in Dec 2019 owing over £230k to people. It’s all on Companies House, not gossip. That would indeed be the same year Laura Ad was boasting about their house build all over Instagram. Shameless, no class. Not sure the company name fitted with the image she tries desperately to portray!
Hence why she never mentions what he does for work or promotes his business. That’s way beneath her

He has that too yes and he's an accountant. Seems to do a lot of creative accounting.
Yes on the first one she’s looking at the message she has received on her PB account but on the second one she is looking at a message received FROM pretty blunt account, which isn’t possible... is it? Or am I being dim? 😆

So that weekend going to meet their new nephew/niece was timed perfectly for the baby shower that she dressed up like Barbara Cartland for?? 🤔
yes what a complete coincidence ...
I think she was more interested in the fact that Kate’s Stylist/PA was also a guest so no doubt spent the entire time trying to make herself known to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That M&S outfit is grim - influencing people to look like Hilda Ogden?!? No thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That M&S outfit is grim - influencing people to look like Hilda Ogden?!? No thanks
When do we ever see her wearing granny clothes from M&S? She’s always in dowdy floral or stripey Boden dresses and T-shirt’s. She’ll never wear those again. She’d take anyone’s hand off for something free or a few quid. This must be the cash out for tagging them in the peanut butter stories a while back.

I had to google image Hilda Ogden, sums the outfit up perfectly! HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When do we ever see her wearing granny clothes from M&S? She’s always in dowdy floral or stripey Boden dresses and T-shirt’s. She’ll never wear those again. She’d take anyone’s hand off for something free or a few quid. This must be the cash out for tagging them in the peanut butter stories a while back.

I had to google image Hilda Ogden, sums the outfit up perfectly! HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣
and she loves their cashmere, of course you do sweetie...

AND THE BLACK “HICKER” BOOTS

(This is her job 🙄)

Attachments

• Haha
I think M&S should stick to Holly Willoughby 😬😂😉
Well this is the outfit that Hols was flogging on her own page last week so do you really think Laura Ann picked it as her favourite pieces or actually these are the bits M&S have asked her to flog. Oh and I’ll do my hair and make up to make me like a “dupe” Holly

• Haha
Just shows she would do anything for money or a freebie, the M&S outfit is so not her style, a million miles away from her usual Boden and Joules!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.