All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you know how much money her husband owes other people it’s even worse. Wouldn’t they be better paying people back rather than buying more crap they don’t need? I’m sure the people he owes money to would love to be buying expensive dresses (not these ones clearly as they are hideous), building a new house, furnishing and decorating it and other extravagances. She is fake, tacky and has zero class.
I nearly spat my water out when I read you pat about the dresses - totally agree they are awful. I’d say she would sell her granny for a pound. If they owed me money I would be raging. This influencer/blogger/professional beggar lifestyle these ones live amazes me. Would you have the brass neck to be on showing people all these details - they really are desperate. I will say it again - Those shoes are awful, you would be better with a pair of wellies

Reactions: 3
In fairness I have tonnes of throws but apart from one nice avoca one, the rest are cheap B&M fleecy ones. With young boys too, how are they not wrecked?!

Not too long ago she had a gifted Smeg coffeemaker in the same spot as the coffee machine she is advertising today. The Smeg looked much better in her kitchen actually 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If anyone can dm me information about her architect or indeed the plans I would really appreciate it. Building a house myself. Thanks

Not too long ago she had a gifted Smeg coffeemaker in the same spot as the coffee machine she is advertising today. The Smeg looked much better in her kitchen actually 🙄
Ha!! I literally thought the same - couldn’t believe the sell out. That one will be back in the loft as soon as her campaign with them is over, because a) the Smeg fits the aesthetic of her kitchen and b) it makes better coffee (I have one!)

I actually think she has been minimal with information about the house build itself. Just goes to show she can keep things private when suits her.
Your only get a mention on Laura-Ad’s page if you have paid her too, she’s trying to blag something from you or you give her something for free 😏

Reactions: 4
Your only get a mention on Laura-Ad’s page if you have paid her too, she’s trying to blag something from you or you give her something for free 😏
That's so very true. I've seen lots of comments on her posts asking about her windows and where she got them and same answer all the time - "bespoke by a joiner" -eh ok so NAME THE JOINER and let people contact them if they want

Reactions: 7
Guaranteed she gets those tassels sent for free they are like hens teeth to buy and if she is gifted them I’ll be so cross.
I'd like to think since they are for charity they won't be handed out free and she would be good enough to pay for them but then I also wonder how much she donates for the big sleep out (if she sleeps out - well documented recently that the tent isn't for her despite being the poster girl for the event) or from the festive sandwich countdown

• Heart
I dip in and out of this ones account but looking at her does anyone else think she may be pregnant? Strange camera angles, loose fitting clothes, big shirts and loose fitting dresses. I've got a 6th sense for these things.
I'm pretty sure she is too, the perfectly placed captions could be hiding a bump. She has a little glow about her face too or maybe she has some good gifted skincare 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.