All that’s pretty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does her husband do and why does he owe people money?

I really like her account. One of the few that I still floow, but I have noticed that she does so many Ads and it's really starting to annoy me. I miss her floral fuff days when she didn't post much ads.
A company in his name called “Big Daddy Chicken” went bust last year owing creditors over £200k. This is the same year Laura Ad was flaunting their new build all over Instagram. Perhaps they should have lived somewhere more modest until he paid back all the people he owes money to. Not a classy way to behave. Information all online for anyone to see so it’s no secret.

Ooh! I am glad to find all these threads for NI "influencers". I don't follow LA anymore after I met her in real life and got to know her. Was totally disillusioned after that and I unfollowed all those type of people on Instagram.

We were having a chat about things to do with our kids and she said "oh I love Centreparcs it's a great place to go and great value" so I argued it wasn't (this was after that infamous opening weekend when all the instagrammers got their free weekend but before her return "not gifted" trip) - and when I told her the real cost she said "oh it's definitely not that much". We stayed in one in GB a few years ago over Easter, which in fairness is one of the most expensive times to go. Our three bed villa, not the luxury ones but not cheapest either, second level up from bottom, cost just over £2k for a week. It was a family holiday before a family member died (terminally ill so couldn't travel abroad) - they paid for the villa and we paid for our ferry, spending money etc. My partner and I said we'd never spend that money on it even if we had that kind of cash for a holiday. That £2k was for accomodation and swimming pool access only. All other activities cost extra and accommodation is self catering. It's overpriced to price out as much of the market as possible to keep it for all the new money middle class folk like LA.

It was clear that day she didn't actually understand the true cost of these things she doesn't have to pay anything for and flogs only for her hardworking followers to fork out. I see it with my sister in law and others who constantly buy things or go places they see these people use and it's a pile of shite.
I’d say she doesn’t have a clue about the true cost of things, not the brightest bulb.

I wouldn’t call her “middle class” with her command of the English language......or lack of it! “I seen” and “I done” isn’t too middle class. Not so sure about the “new money” bit when her husband owes over £200k to people.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A company in his name called “Big Daddy Chicken” went bust last year owing creditors over £200k. This is the same year Laura Ad was flaunting their new build all over Instagram. Perhaps they should have lived somewhere more modest until he paid back all the people he owes money to. Not a classy way to behave. Information all online for anyone to see so it’s no secret.

I’d say she doesn’t have a clue about the true cost of things, not the brightest bulb.

I wouldn’t call her “middle class” with her command of the English language......or lack of it! “I seen” and “I done” isn’t too middle class. Not so sure about the “new money” bit when her husband owes over £200k to people.
This is just awful and so very boastful but then aren’t all these blaggers. So morals aside how would they have got round the build whilst owing so much money?

Reactions: 4
This is just awful and so very boastful but then aren’t all these blaggers. So morals aside how would they have got round the build whilst owing so much money?
Who knows! Creative accounting perhaps. Imagine seeing the boastful house build if he owed you money. Zero morals, zero class.

Reactions: 3
I knew someone who used to live across the road from her old house. Apparently it was minging. Like she told me all the crap was up the side of the house and she just took wee pics of little squares of her house. Her kids are feral- she just left them outside all the time and didn’t bother with them. Her accent has slipped more than once. She couldn’t be more Belfast in ‘real’ life. The fake flower business- give it another few months and it will be gone. The house is so twee it’s horrid. They’re prob up to their eyes in debt. And what the fresh hell was that dress she was wearing over weekend? Looked like a bin bag. I’m sure people were staring at her for all the wrong reasons. Don’t get me wrong she’s pretty but the dress didn’t do her any favours. And I’m sure it was expensive!

• Wow
Loved LA about a year ago and once she got her house built she turned into a serial advertiser. The ads probably pay for the mortgage lmfao. She would advertise a chicken select meal from Mc Donald’s for a bunch of tulips. Seen her one time with Anna from blossoming birds couple of years back in streamvale farm and have to say not one of them paid any interest to their child or what was going on. I think the two of them sat in the grass like two calf’s talking about who gets the most freebies or who’s house is nicer, not to mention I was quite close to her at one stage and can’t remember her speaking in that posh Belfast accent. It’s all put on for Instagram. She acts like she’s the queens daughter when in fact she’s a chicken shop wife. Cluck cluck x

• Haha
£190 for that blue little number but seeing as it was from StudioB I'm sure she cut some sort of discount with them that she failed to disclose. It felt entirely wrong for the venue and the event and looking at what all the other attendees had on, it was.

Reactions: 5
Does her H not own the franchises anymore or where does their income come from now if not the fake flowers and “influencer” fees?

Like her house style, think it's nice, and such a change from grey! However don't agree with folk going bust owing money. I really hate that sort of thing and if true then it's not right flaunting wealth on sm

Reactions: 3
Does her H not own the franchises anymore or where does their income come from now if not the fake flowers and “influencer” fees?
I wouldn’t be surprised if she earns around 10k a month in ads. God only knows. Her husband being an accountant is also a bonus.
I think another thing don’t seem to realise is this BLAGGERS get absolutely everything handed to them, between clothes, food, appliances etc when it comes to income it’s just money to play with in their eyes, it sickens me. Instagram was my favourite app until, (thank god) the whole #ad thing became law and now we can see all of these ‘CELEBS’ for who they really are - scrounges. All they need to do is post a story ‘lost ma knickers’ and they would have the m&s lingerie department at the door in minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Terrible. Then as above poster states also free everything plus a huge revenue from ads. Accountant hubby to cook books.
Well if its any consolation I bet she's got a, tit sex life, anyone that gets so excited about flowers, hares and the royal family def is craving something 😂

• Haha
I wish I understood companies House 😅.
I'm really disappointed in what you've been saying about her. I thought she was one of the good ones. I unfolloweed her this morning.

• Haha
I wish I understood companies House 😅.
I'm really disappointed in what you've been saying about her. I thought she was one of the good ones. I unfolloweed her this morning.
I don’t think any of them are genuine, it’s all an act to convince you to buy what they are flogging

Reactions: 2
why oh why is she promoting fresh flowers from elsewhere when she has an artificial flower business herself?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
why oh why is she promoting fresh flowers from elsewhere when she has an artificial flower business herself?
because the shite she is selling at a ridiculously expensive price, looks like crap. She just wants her followers to buy it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.