All That’s Pretty #7 Still can’t spell, fake flowers to sell, obsessed with Kate, like a stalker-y Nicholas Witchell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In a way I’m glad she’s being honest about having a crappy time in the rain for the coronation, but it irritates the tit out of me that she still has to say it was an amazing experience.
The way she says "this is what it's like to attend the coronation", love you were sitting on the street, you weren't at the coronation at Westminster Abbey.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Taylor changed up her pink bodysuit for an orange one for the European leg of her tour! All that work by Laura Ann and Taylor won't even be wearing it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I watched her story and I just don’t get it . Does she need attention so badly? Is it all for the likes , is she that calculated? She hasn’t got any royal content so she is going with the this but surely obsessed Taylor fans are young girls not 30 something mums .

Reactions: 4
Why does she always do this with her hand when she’s talking?! 👌 Gives me the ick. Does it help her with the fake accent? I cannot believe a grown woman, a mother of 3 is wearing a leotard, dancer’s tights and knee high sparkly boots to a concert. She just loves the attention and is desperate for views.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her “content” must be among the blandest on Instagram?! Nothing natural/normal.

Reactions: 1
I watched her story and I just don’t get it . Does she need attention so badly? Is it all for the likes , is she that calculated? She hasn’t got any royal content so she is going with the this but surely obsessed Taylor fans are young girls not 30 something mums .
Beg to differ re: Taylor fans, not saying they aren’t youngun too, but there are plenty of us in our 30s! I’d say that’s the main demographic.

Reactions: 9
Beg to differ re: Taylor fans, not saying they aren’t youngun too, but there are plenty of us in our 30s! I’d say that’s the main demographic.
And 40s…. I’m obsessed (and not ashamed to say it!!). It’s absolutely phenomenal seeing a young woman have this much profile, because of her pure talent.

Reactions: 7
To be fair she’s put a lot of work into the body suit and it looks great…but I’d assumed she was going to wear something on her lower half also lol

To be fair she’s put a lot of work into the body suit and it looks great…but I’d assumed she was going to wear something on her lower half also lol
Yes maybe I was a bit harsh she has put a lot of work in to that swimming suit.

But if she wore something on the lower half, she wouldn’t get as much attention would she?! It’s all about the attention.

I guess she thought Taylor doesn’t wear anything on her bottom half so why should she? Difference is, Taylor works out and is fit as a flea not just skinny so she has a decent arse to fill it 🤣

I dunno, it looked a bit tight and uncomfortable to me. She’ll have trouble standing up straight lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The body suit looks good from the shoulders down - then you look up and see her middle aged face and hair - it just looks wrong!!

Reactions: 3