All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had to locate this new thread to come and confirm my suspicions as I don’t see her posts that often but this Paris trip has brought her into my feed and she’s virtually unrecognisable!

What has she actually done to her face though? Her mouth looks like it’s popping off her face and her teeth are bigger than they were before Invisalign?
Could it be a weight loss? She’s always been slim but I think she’s lost a lot more weight recently and some off her face too and that combined with Botox or whatever else has made few face look different.
I also think because her smile is broader as her teeth have moved her whole face and facial expression has changed. If that makes sense?

Reactions: 2
Firstly her horrendous use of English strikes again, she clearly meant “expecting”. But yes, she was expecting exactly this, which is precisely why she did it. Such an attention seeker.
Your screenshot makes her look like a chicken :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: probably the most attractive she's looked in a while

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Natalie writing that she “refused to do this” on the vent is evidence of premeditation for LA. And the music they are both using, so much Emily in Paris and American singers…because there is NO FRENCH MUSIC whatsoever they could put on their stories. 🙄

Reactions: 7
I think it’s that Botox procedure to ‘help’ gummy smiles… can’t think what it’s called!

Reactions: 2
She looks ridiculous. Should the dress gape so much at the chest?

Reactions: 5
I think it’s that Botox procedure to ‘help’ gummy smiles… can’t think what it’s called!
It’s a “lip flip,” I think. (I learned about it here on Tattle.) I wonder if those times she goes dark, that I think she’s having private time with her family, if instead she’s actually having procedures she doesn’t speak about…?

Reactions: 3
The poor things need so much validation, it's actually more sad than anything. You'd imagine she has enough in her life to keep her happy with her lot, rather than seeking such ridiculous amounts of validation from strangers online.

Reactions: 10
The poor things need so much validation, it's actually more sad than anything. You'd imagine she has enough in her life to keep her happy with her lot, rather than seeking such ridiculous amounts of validation from strangers online.
Yes I completely agree. The one that always makes me laugh is when they tell everyone they aren’t wearing any make up, desperately wanting strangers to tell them how fabulous they look without it. Laura Ad did this before she got on the train. Although obviously it was just a ploy as well to flog all the products she is using. I see she is still flat out with her ad links even whilst away with her friend. Can these idiots not just put their phones down and have fun?

Reactions: 9
Firstly her horrendous use of English strikes again, she clearly meant “expecting”. But yes, she was expecting exactly this, which is precisely why she did it. Such an attention seeker.
Also this!!! “THROUGH the window” surely!!
Also this! “THROUGH the window” surely!!

What an idiot! Talk about instagram vs reality. Give me comfy, warm boots over frozen feet aby day of the week.
She does know you can dress appropriately for the weather and look chic? All you do when you aren’t dressed appropriately is look ridiculous. Oh, and freeze. Idiot. She’s so desperate to show she has Chanel pumps.

Reactions: 14
What a strange trip to Paris, it’s completely staged for Instagram. I’m cringing looking at her stories. The Chanel bag and pumps 🫣.she must have spent a fortune on a two day trip just to create content.

Reactions: 12
What an idiot! Talk about instagram vs reality. Give me comfy, warm boots over frozen feet aby day of the week.
Laura-Ad, those aren’t pumps. They’re flats. Sheesh.

A truly stylish person knows how to dress well for the occasion and the weather.

Reactions: 10
I have so much second hand embarrassment. I can’t even. Warming your feet in a hand dryer, asking your friend to take a picture and post it on social media: that’s the kind of thing that should *not* be normalised 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
What an absolute moron. I just checked the weather in Paris out of curiosity - Google says it's zero but feels like minus 4! That is like something you'd do at school to look cool, wear the "stylish" shoes and freeze your ass off - not as a grown woman!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.