All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does know you can dress appropriately for the weather and look chic? All you do when you aren’t dressed appropriately is look ridiculous. Oh, and freeze. Idiot. She’s so desperate to show she has Chanel pumps.
Absolutely. Both of them appear to be dressed for Spring. Pumps, mac, short jackets, flower patterns, light fabrics.
I don’t love cold weather but you can actually look quite decent in a winter attire, cosy jumpers, nice coats, boots and accessories.

Three quarter length jeans, bare legs and the pumps in January. She is absolutely clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have so much second hand embarrassment. I can’t even. Warming your feet in a hand dryer, asking your friend to take a picture and post it on social media: that’s the kind of thing that should *not* be normalised 🤦🏻‍♀️
The thought of putting feet near a hand dryer with stale water and grime is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Both of them appear to be dressed for Spring. Pumps, mac, short jackets, flower patterns, light fabrics.
I don’t love cold weather but you can actually look quite decent in a winter attire, cosy jumpers, nice coats, boots and accessories.

Three quarter length jeans, bare legs and the pumps in January. She is absolutely clueless!
I’ve been on a number of cold-weather holidays, and I felt very good about my warm wardrobes, all the things you mention made an appearance.

Reactions: 4
Is that why she took 22kg of luggage? A complete waste… I think she looks so out of place with those jeans and floral blouse. She’s obviously going to aff link all the new collection clothes, which is why she didn’t get anything weather appropriate.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What exactly is the purpose of this trip? Is it all just for content? Also I don’t understand why she needed to go mid-week, especially being a mother of 3 young children. Could she not have done a weekend trip? What mother is able to go galavanting to another country during the school week?! She is so unrelatable

Reactions: 13
What is that reel? What did my eyes just watch? Why did I watch it?
I know! Oh Lord, this is too much. I get this if you are a teen or some single early twenties person trying to impress friends.

It really does strike me that LA has never really matured and has this weird existence of thirty year old that’s still looked after by everyone. I can imagine her having tantrums when she can’t do what she wants and everyone around her ponders, because LA is a princess.

“I’m going to Paris and that’s it!” stomps her feet!

Reactions: 7
They must have been so bloody cold as well! I went to Paris in May and in the evening it got so bloody cold even though there was a heatwave in the day. Absolute madness just for a cringey reel!

Reactions: 7
Natalie’s skin is red from the cold in that reel. And very little engagement on it, a handful of people saying they love it for whatever reason but also lots questioning the cold.

Reactions: 5
It's such a weird reel. What are they trying, is it copying something from a movie? Such bad dancing and such odd outfits. As well as being massively under-dressed for the weather.

Reactions: 5
It's such a weird reel. What are they trying, is it copying something from a movie? Such bad dancing and such odd outfits. As well as being massively under-dressed for the weather.
It's as if they're stoned and in their own wee world where they think it's hilarious. Or like tipsy 15 year olds. I won't be surprised if she takes it down.

Reactions: 6
WTAF? What absolute dicks they look 🤦‍♀️put a bloody coat on, Paris is baltic in January 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.