All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was pretty crappy to turn that person’s question about her appearance back on them by claiming cold sores when that person never said cold sores. Laura: “… because a lady made a comment about my cold sores.” The lady was commenting on her lip flip (and maybe more), which she knows. I have say, that turn-about was expertly, done, Laura-Ad, not only implicitly denying your procedures, but turning yourself into the victim.
I thought this was interesting, it feels like a totally different side to her that I haven't seen before. She loves to play the cutesy, butter wouldn't melt, good girl but she knew exactly what she was doing in how she manipulated that comment to make herself the victim.

What the hell is that reel about?? I thought she was wearing like a 1950s film star dressing gown at first and then I realised it was her dress. Is she trying be sexy? Who is this aimed at? Seems really out of touch with her usual kinda posts, between that and the car crash Paris trip I've no idea where she's trying to go with her account.

Reactions: 8
She also looks self-conscious of her tummy, the way she’s holding her arm across her body. I do not care for that dress; it ages her, but she doesn’t really seem to care for it either.
She does and the weird covering the arm/neck line thing. She can’t spend all night swaying sideways waving her arms around, just wear something that makes you happy instead of only buying things because they’re expensive.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She wore that to go somewhere we’re they have a toy kitchen on display behind the buffet? Overdressed much? Or is it a costume party?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It looks like they’ve just gone to someone’s house/at their own house 😂 Her make up looked a shocker in the stories earlier.

Reactions: 4
I hate to say it but I think she looks fab in the blue dress . There is def something so different about her face, has she lost a lot of weight or has she a lot of Botox or fillers in her cheeks? I know we talked about the lip flip , but her face has really changed. Her jaw is very defined now . She used have a much softer face, if that makes sense ?

Reactions: 11
I thought it was pretty crappy to turn that person’s question about her appearance back on them by claiming cold sores when that person never said cold sores. Laura: “… because a lady made a comment about my cold sores.” The lady was commenting on her lip flip (and maybe more), which she knows. I have say, that turn-about was expertly, done, Laura-Ad, not only implicitly denying your procedures, but turning yourself into the victim.
The person should have replied saying “no I wasn’t talking about your cold sore, I was talking about your lip flip”. But maybe they got blocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was embarrassing in Paris. French women know how to dress for the season and generally stick to darker colours in Winter. LA prancing about in ballet flats and pink strappy dresses during the coldest time of year is just sad. I wonder how many eyerolls were pointed in her direction.

Reactions: 11
I think the dress was actually alright, I've seen her wear way worse. But it did look like they were just gone to dinner in a friends house and were way overdressed. I would hope that they were meeting friends first and then heading out. Whatever about LA being overdressed, it's insane for the brotherhusband to wear a full tux to go to dinner in a friends house.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I know this, but don’t they have some kind of rugby formal this time of year? It’s weird they took no pictures at the actual event, only at the pregame.

Reactions: 6
It’s Hunt Ball season in the south, not sure how it works in NI but she might not want to tell everyone she is going to a Hunt ball. It would be very much her thing.

Reactions: 2
It’s Hunt Ball season in the south, not sure how it works in NI but she might not want to tell everyone she is going to a Hunt ball. It would be very much her thing.
What is a Hunt Ball? (American here.) she has not made one peep on the occasion, so whatever it is, she does NOT want to share.

Reactions: 2
What is a Hunt Ball? (American here.) she has not made one peep on the occasion, so whatever it is, she does NOT want to share.
The local Hunts, Fox hunting club, all have their annual Black Tie Balls in January. Fox hunting is allowed In Ireland, I think it’s banned in UK? Not sure about NI. It would def be LA’s thing as she is into Horses. There was a lot of them on last night. It would be a big thing in Country areas amongst horsey people. Def not my thing, poor Foxes.

• Sad
The local Hunts, Fox hunting club, all have their annual Black Tie Balls in January. Fox hunting is allowed In Ireland, I think it’s banned in UK? Not sure about NI. It would def be LA’s thing as she is into Horses. There was a lot of them on last night. It would be a big thing in Country areas amongst horsey people. Def not my thing, poor Foxes.
I don’t think Laura Ad moves in the correct circles to be attending a Hunt Ball. I would say it’s more likely the rugby club one where her “Brusband” goes. He really does look like her brother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.