All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss the - ‘Hey LA do you have a discount code for shite magazine subscription/over priced natural deodorant/poor quality mattress’ Sunday DM routine this week, or did she not do it for a change?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did I miss the - ‘Hey LA do you have a discount code for shite magazine subscription/over priced natural deodorant/poor quality mattress’ Sunday DM routine this week, or did she not do it for a change?
She was busy scamming a free Sunday lunch roast I think. Or I missed it too :LOL:

• Haha
Laura Anne , 👆🏻 I could have walked to the other side of the road and seen Kate and Wills. But no . We people in this part of the world don’t stalk or name names or mention these people let them have a life . . even the local papers haven’t picked up on it .👆🏻 Not naming days and times.and places . Do to this idiot stalker .

Reactions: 1
It looks just like her other one! 🙄

She’s not the only one who does this, but to me it just shows their ignorance in an area they’re supposed to be influencing us: it’s called “Net-a-Porter” because it’s meant as a (clever) take on the French fashion term prêt-à-por·ter for “ready to wear.” And it’s pronounced porTAY, so Net-a-Porter should RHYME. 🙄🙄
she can barely speak English correctly, it might be a stretch to expect her to pronounce French correctly 🤣

• Haha
Never fear, Tattlers, the Sunday queries for codes have now appeared! Again, all her various followers who ask for her discount codes sign their DMs the same exact way. x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Travel Tally Update:

All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
January: Maldives, family
January: SOMEWHERE, LB market, alone
January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie
February: Dublin overnight, alone

Reactions: 11
She has been invited to some event because she doesn’t grace us with her presence too often down here. There is a new Mulberry shop opening, so that might be it or something to do with BT’s as she mentioned them . It will be interesting to see who she hangs out with, no doubt all the usual Irish Influencers will be at it. LA doesn’t generally connect with any of them.

Reactions: 10
She is staying in the Merrion , I doubt that is a PR stay, way too pricey and all the BT bags . It’s 605 euro to stay in Merrion tonight. She turns a simple night away into the most expensive trip. I’m going to Paris next week and the hotel cost 330 for two nights 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She is staying in the Merrion , I doubt that is a PR stay, way too pricey and all the BT bags . It’s 605 euro to stay in Merrion tonight. She turns a simple night away into the most expensive trip. I’m going to Paris next week and the hotel cost 330 for two nights 🤣
Oooh if you recommend the hotel I'd love a heads up please if you don't mind. Have a great time!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.