All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who wasn’t sure they’d have enough time for a look round the shops she managed quite the try on, drink at the bar and hotel room grwm! A cool £170 for her denim shorts (they’ll have worked out more than that with the € in BT) plus whatever else was in the bags !

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Oooh if you recommend the hotel I'd love a heads up please if you don't mind. Have a great time!!
I will, I hope it will be ok, it gets good reviews and good location🤞. The flights and hotel are cheaper than LA’s night away in Dublin.
---
It’s Elizabeth Arden, a brand she has never mentioned.

Reactions: 6
She is staying in the Merrion , I doubt that is a PR stay, way too pricey and all the BT bags . It’s 605 euro to stay in Merrion tonight. She turns a simple night away into the most expensive trip. I’m going to Paris next week and the hotel cost 330 for two nights 🤣
If it isn’t paid for by someone else she will just put it as a business expense. As the dinner is in the hotel, I would be surprised if the stay isn’t gifted.

Reactions: 2
She looks like her ma in that hideous floral jumpsuit. Also why is she being so secretive about where she is tonight? Like why not just say what the event is?

Reactions: 3
Why has she got the little paper hygiene cover on her glass of wine that she's drinking??
Room service glass cover.
---
I will, I hope it will be ok, it gets good reviews and good location🤞. The flights and hotel are cheaper than LA’s night away in Dublin.
---
Hoping to go before Christmas next year and don't want to pay a fortune. Thanks so much, I hope its all fab!

Reactions: 1
Is she at the BPerfect event tonight in Dublin?
She wouldn't be caught dead with commoners like them.

Huge following but the only N.I one she mixes with is her mate Rita. The odd pleasantries with Adna, doesn't do any of the Digg deep stuff or any selfless charity work. I'd say she's a piece of work. Too high and mighty

Reactions: 5
The top and blouse in & other stories are £135 and £85! She really does have a brass neck! Meanwhile the majority of us are just wishing for the end of the month and payday!

Reactions: 5
Yep up early today as I got paid so I can sit and do my money for the month ahead now. I was £20 overdrawn just to have milk and bread in the past few days. This is why I don't follow LA and why I judge my friends who can't see through her tit and share all her stupid competitions. She's out of touch with reality now and has a really ugly house. I'd rather be me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My best friend has feet like that, little toe just an afterthought hanging off the side. 😂

In fairness she's never met a pair of pointy shoes she couldn't fit into!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You just KNOW she’ll be running home to put all of the Elizabeth Arden products on Chris’ little pecker…
“I’ll give you your balls back out of my handbag if you let me”
“If you want your weekly pocket allowance, you’ll get it out and be quiet”
“Hold still while I apply it to the tip”
“Yes, I’m SURE all the royals are doing it now”
“This concealer is working wonders on your wrinkly little ball sack”
“This contour set is amazing! You look like you’ve grown by an inch in length AND girth”
“It will only sting for a minute”
“I’ll ride you like a horse if you let me”
“Wow! Harry was right! It IS really shiny and smooth now!”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
---
Since she’s so anti Harry I would have thought she would have swerved that invite after him endorsing the 8hr cream with mention of his frozen todger
---
Girlfriend, do NOT taking clothing inspo from Catherine-cos-playing-Catherine-backstabber Eholmes!!

This ensemble makes LA look terrible, bloated and frumpy. (How is that even possible with that top? And yet, here we are.)
None of her clothes look the price tag on her

she has the figure of a pre puberty boy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Girlfriend, do NOT taking clothing inspo from Catherine-cos-playing-Catherine-backstabber Eholmes!!

This ensemble makes LA look terrible, bloated and frumpy. (How is that even possible with that top? And yet, here we are.)
she has NO idea how to pose.

At this point, WHO is her target market??

Reactions: 9
Her “make up tutorial” was bizarre. She basically said “here’s how I get ready”, admitted she had absolutely no idea what she was doing, slapped some products on and then of course linked all the products £££££££. Very odd that she was invited to an Elizabeth Arden event. Is that because of all her tagging and talking about Eight Hour Cream in relation to Prince Harry’s knob? There’s a sentence ending I didn’t imagine writing tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she probably gets invited to lots of events but they are all in Dublin or London. The Irish influencers are constantly wining and dining around Dublin. Most of these PR events would not include a hotel just an invite to the event. LA would chose London over Dublin any day .

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.