All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blatant begging for a free return visit to the Wee Village 🙄
Isn’t it shameful? Ffs just pay for things like everyone else. These Instatossers are just so blatant. I would be ashamed. I run my own business and was approached by someone trying to blag a freebie in return for “social media presence”. I declined, maybe not so politely either.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That was definitely an undisclosed ad/gifted trip. When does Laura Ad ever gush over other businesses like that? Or post more than one story? She’s practically up that girls hole. So blatantly obvious 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think she probably gets invited to lots of events but they are all in Dublin or London. The Irish influencers are constantly wining and dining around Dublin. Most of these PR events would not include a hotel just an invite to the event. LA would chose London over Dublin any day .
she probably died with shock when she arrived and saw that Dublin has more than an airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You just KNOW she’ll be running home to put all of the Elizabeth Arden products on Chris’ little pecker…
“I’ll give you your balls back out of my handbag if you let me”
“If you want your weekly pocket allowance, you’ll get it out and be quiet”
“Hold still while I apply it to the tip”
“Yes, I’m SURE all the royals are doing it now”
“This concealer is working wonders on your wrinkly little ball sack”
“This contour set is amazing! You look like you’ve grown by an inch in length AND girth”
“It will only sting for a minute”
“I’ll ride you like a horse if you let me”
“Wow! Harry was right! It IS really shiny and smooth now!”
Who took that picture though 🙄
---

---
Sneaky bastard hiding the AFF!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Could you imagine if a man behaved like this towards a member of the Royal Family? There would be uproar and he would be branded a stalker/creep/unhinged etc.

It’s not even Sunday and those followers (😉) are asking for those links again. £££££££ Keep clicking sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nearly time for a new thread, I feel the title needs to reference the ‘hey LA, just wondering if you could share the discount code for whatever ad you’re being paid to share the code for this week’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
  1. January: Maldives, family
  2. January: SOMEWHERE, LB market, alone
  3. January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie
  4. February: Dublin, Elizabeth Arden dinner, overnight, alone
  5. March: Barcelona, weekend family mini break

All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
  1. January: Maldives, family
  2. January: SOMEWHERE, LB market, alone
  3. January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie
  4. February: Dublin, Elizabeth Arden dinner, overnight, alone
  5. March: Barcelona, weekend family mini break
Barney Barr has been included again.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.