All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she? I imagine she’s the type that pretends she doesn’t poo, or holds in her farts until hubby is in another room. Can’t stand pretentious pricks like Natalie

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry this is not strictly about LA. But does anyone follow her friend Natalie.?
Watched her stories and my Gosh what a snobby, self righteous woman she is. What’s your opinion on other kids?is what she is asking.

It turns out it was some kind of health visitor thing done in groups ( so I can imagine she was mixing with commoners ) her Rose is perfect and it’s doing reaaally weeell! Anyway her rant about someone’s child and parenting. Sorry just thought I put it out here for anyone that follows… also puts on a posh accent. Gosh I’m hating Instagram right now. Bunch of entitled snobs curling their hair giving opinion!
Watched her. . She is not very bright woman. . Bit dim. .. . Communities are small and this idiot is broadcasting news from a health care assessment of a child.
absolute idiot. Just stupid.
Disgraceful. . Parents should refuse group assessments of their children, when there's women like this one about, prepared to give a public broadcast on the matter.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry this is not strictly about LA. But does anyone follow her friend Natalie.?
Watched her stories and my Gosh what a snobby, self righteous woman she is. What’s your opinion on other kids?is what she is asking.

It turns out it was some kind of health visitor thing done in groups ( so I can imagine she was mixing with commoners ) her Rose is perfect and it’s doing reaaally weeell! Anyway her rant about someone’s child and parenting. Sorry just thought I put it out here for anyone that follows… also puts on a posh accent. Gosh I’m hating Instagram right now. Bunch of entitled snobs curling their hair giving opinion!
I don't follow her and just gone onto her account to watch that. What an awful b****. See even if you did think that - tell your husband or your mates, don't post on your social media about someone else's kid. As others have said, she has no idea about what needs that child may have and that poor mum might be at her wits end and totally depleted. I hope it somehow gets back to the health visitor and she gets told off because I'd hate to think that other mum were to find out and feel self conscious going anywhere with her child.

Reactions: 8
Is there issues with her other children may be there on the spectrum. It would seem every other word is Barney this Barney that FFS 😂😂😂😂

The magazine question "asked" yet again on a Sunday and it's only just gone 9am...... ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was coming on to say i bet someone asks about her mattresses or pillow cases today so LA can insert an ad but she beat me to it with her magazine question and ad 😂!

• Haha
Why are her ads always on a Sunday? Can her followers not use Google and search for these things?

• Haha
Who is she kidding most asked question or some of you have asked to share the discount code again and then that is her chance to put up the ads 🥴🥴 embarrassing.

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand her put on posh accent, describing the M&S meal deal, but then you can hear her original accent slipping through when she says prosecco. Did you forget yourself Laura!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t stand her put on posh accent, describing the M&S meal deal, but then you can hear her original accent slipping through when she says prosecco. Did you forget yourself Laura!
It was in full force yesterday for “Ber-T”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.