All That’s Pretty #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All That’s Pretty TRAVEL 2023
  1. January: Maldives, family
  2. January: SOMEWHERE, LB market, alone
  3. January: Paris, Natalie Rushdie
  4. February: Dublin, Elizabeth Arden dinner, overnight, alone
  5. March: Barcelona, Novotel advertorial sponsored trip, family
I’ve updated the list to reflect that it’s comped.

Reactions: 1
She is so bleeping blatant. ‘Hi Laura Ann could you share the link for your blah blah blah’

Jesus bleeping wept. I’m sick of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could you be ar*ed dragging 3 kids on a flight for 24 hours in a city to then drag them straight back? Getting them up in the middle of the night on the Sunday too in order to make the early flight and then drive up the road from Dublin. They'll be knackered and grumpy for school on Monday. Kidding herself that she's giving them a great experience.

Reactions: 24
Could you be ar*ed dragging 3 kids on a flight for 24 hours in a city to then drag them straight back? Getting them up in the middle of the night on the Sunday too in order to make the early flight and then drive up the road from Dublin. They'll be knackered and grumpy for school on Monday. Kidding herself that she's giving them a great experience.
Totally agree…. She’s so selfish… anything to show off to the minions. Late night, manic day in the city and early rise - those boys are going to be screaming on the flight home with tiredness I’d cut my left leg off

Reactions: 15
Those kids will end up hate traveling, they would have zero interest in Barcelona. No doubt this is the first of many free trips this year.

Reactions: 7
Shouldn’t all this be marked as an AD? She said it herself when she so kindly told us where she was going - “I’ll be posting loads and mark it all as an AD because I’m being paid to” 🤥 so May stories today and none of them are marked as AD!!
“How did I end up here?” she says. That’s easy Laura Ad, because someone paid you. Simple.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
If she's going there to "work" filming for the company then why take her kids and brother husband?
Surely you would go and take the video then come home?
She made it sound like she was there to take footage for the hotel so where is it?

Reactions: 8
Hotel looks totally average, I wouldn’t have bothered taking 3 kids just for a weekend, it’s too much for them between school

Reactions: 11
I could think of nothing worse than lugging three children and her “Brusband” away for 48 hours and then deal with grumpy, tired kids for the following days. How does she expect the eldest two to concentrate and learn at school?. She would literally sell her granny.

Reactions: 9
They had a heading of “Paid Partnership.” But only the ones in the hotel. All the other Barcelona sight-seeing stories did not, which is definitely misleading.
As far as I’m aware it still has to be marked as an AD? Especially when the “paid partnership” has music playing over it and it switches between the two. She’s being sneaky AF as usual!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.