All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot about the bank holiday but everyday is one for LA ! Strange they have not gone to the caravan yet.

Reactions: 2
Forgot about the bank holiday but everyday is one for LA ! Strange they have not gone to the caravan yet.
I have a hypothesis that the caravan is now a ‘gram-free zone and that she keeps that part of her life private now that she’s marched it out and isn’t shopping/grifting for it all the time.

Reactions: 1
So, they aren’t marked as ads, though she’s not the most fastidious with that anyway, but what is the Ballytrim Pantry deal, do you think? Is she just giving her exposure she could bill Joules thousands of £ for? Or is she getting free meals forever? Because there’s no way her friend Molly can afford her regular rates…

Reactions: 5
So, they aren’t marked as ads, though she’s not the most fastidious with that anyway, but what is the Ballytrim Pantry deal, do you think? Is she just giving her exposure she could bill Joules £15,000 for? Or is she getting free meals forever? Because there’s no way her friend Molly can afford her regular rates…
i’d daresay there was a generous discount applied to whatever food order was made today…

Reactions: 4
So, they aren’t marked as ads, though she’s not the most fastidious with that anyway, but what is the Ballytrim Pantry deal, do you think? Is she just giving her exposure she could bill Joules thousands of £ for? Or is she getting free meals forever? Because there’s no way her friend Molly can afford her regular rates…
She doesn’t tend to do things out of the goodness of her heart, always on the make. I’d say the food was free or discounted. You can see when those lovely dogs came in, Laura Ad isn’t a dog person.
Edited to add, she says her reel isn’t an ad, just showing a local girl doing amazing things, which she says she loves to support. I remember commenting in 2020 during those horrendous lockdowns, that the local instahuns should have been using their platform to help promote all the local businesses and suppliers who had to adapt so much and many offered home delivery etc, but oh no, what was Laura Ad doing? Flogging Hello Fresh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t know whose accent I’m cringing at more… Laura Ads or Mollys 🥴
Come on ladies, let’s hear your real voice when the camera isn’t on “ats us naiiii” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.