All that’s pretty #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F**king hell, another trip away! Her poor bloody kids!
I wonder if she has any pangs of guilt or wonders if she’s doing the right thing at times..

It can’t be good for those young children to have their mum constantly going away 🤦‍♀️
From what I see her mum is more of a mum to them than she is so I doubt they are too bothered. She is clearly one of these people who just had children because it is what was expected of her.

Reactions: 5
F**king hell, another trip away! Her poor bloody kids!
I wonder if she has any pangs of guilt or wonders if she’s doing the right thing at times..

It can’t be good for those young children to have their mum constantly going away 🤦‍♀️
Oh don’t be silly! Didn’t you know she is such an hands on mum. Only last weekend she took them out and had so much fun with them.There is an Instagram reel prove it 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Influencers like LauraAd are giving the impression that having 18 holidays a year is normal for the average family. And she apparently has endless childcare available to her too when she feels like swanning off on a girls weekend. There is nothing normal about this... most families get 1 annual holiday if they're lucky. The rest of the time they are working and taking care of their kids.

Reactions: 12
Influencers like LauraAd are giving the impression that having 18 holidays a year is normal for the average family. And she apparently has endless childcare available to her too when she feels like swanning off on a girls weekend. There is nothing normal about this... most families get 1 annual holiday if they're lucky. The rest of the time they are working and taking care of their kids.
Oh but it’s ok. She is naturally pretty, enjoys her children and she travels by ferry. She is just like us really.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Will be interesting to see how much time she spends with the boys over the summer holidays, because the day babysitters aka school is closed for 2 months now

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s disrespectful, she met her, she wasnt her family or close friend. I’m watching lots of stories, I’m here reading gossip and getting on with my day. Very sad to see a lovely lady lose her life, but the World should not stop.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think it’s disrespectful, she met her, she wasnt her family or close friend. I’m watching lots of stories, I’m here reading gossip and getting on with my day. Very sad to see a lovely lady lose her life, but the World should not stop.
I think no ads for a day would have been nice

Reactions: 4
No one is suggesting the world should stop. An acknowledgment of the death of a close friend of her friend Natalie, whom she met 2 weeks ago, would be deemed respectful and appropriate.

I think no ads for a day would have been nice
Why? The rest of Instagram is getting on with ads and stories, I’m not sure why Laura Ann in particular should be ad free. I’m genuinely curious

No one is suggesting the world should stop. An acknowledgment of the death of a close friend of her friend Natalie, whom she met 2 weeks ago, would be deemed respectful and appropriate.
Perhaps she has sent the family condolences, and to Natalie.

Reactions: 4
Why? The rest of Instagram is getting on with ads and stories, I’m not sure why Laura Ann in particular should be ad free. I’m genuinely curious

Perhaps she has sent the family condolences, and to Natalie.
I’m entitled to my opinion as you are I think it’s distasteful.

Reactions: 1
How do we even know for sure that she met Deborah? There's no pic of them and I feel like she wouldn't not want a pic being Laura AD and all that 🤔

Reactions: 5
There’s a separate thread to discuss Deborah/Bowel Babe on.
Now moving on…
My eyes are watering at how much she spends on hair care a month 😳 more than what I would spend in a year Jesus wept 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve noticed Laura has gotten quieter. I’m in the USA, and every single morning I used to wake up to her stories about the flowers, the pigs, the ponies, the boys, etc. Now it’s definitely occasional, more big moments with ads in between and days of complete quiet. Anyone else notice this?

I’ve noticed Laura has gotten quieter. I’m in the USA, and every single morning I used to wake up to her stories about the flowers, the pigs, the ponies, the boys, etc. Now it’s definitely occasional, more big moments with ads in between and days of complete quiet. Anyone else notice this?
Funny you mention it, as I was thinking the very same thing this evening, with schools finishing and it being the summer holidays now and she hasn’t even done any stories or a post about that. I wonder is there something going on behind the scenes 👀 or if she’s just too busy rubbing noses with the rich and famous 🤥😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.