All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The spending is now becoming hoarding as well. She’s lucky she has so much disposable income it can all just sit in her attic until next Christmas. Obviously her husband couldn’t care less how much she spends and on what either. Does he never look at the multiple charges, actually add it all up and ask her what is all this being spent on?? I would be if it was my wages. 😂 £1.19 for “sparkly cards” for NEXT year isn’t even a good buy.. most places reduce them to like 50p now I think. Plus Primark pyjamas are no more than £8 all year anyway, same quality. Plus £19 for “cheap” bath bombs is surely daylight robbery 😂 🤷‍♀️🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The spending is now becoming hoarding as well. She’s lucky she has so much disposable income it can all just sit in her attic until next Christmas. Obviously her husband couldn’t care less how much she spends and on what either. Does he never look at the multiple charges, actually add it all up and ask her what is all this being spent on?? I would be if it was my wages. 😂 £1.19 for “sparkly cards” for NEXT year isn’t even a good buy.. most places reduce them to like 50p now I think. Plus Primark pyjamas are no more than £8 all year anyway, same quality. Plus £19 for “cheap” bath bombs is surely daylight robbery 😂 🤷‍♀️🤯
She is out of control £19 for bath bombs! And yet more Xmas clothes for those children who do not need Xmas clothes they need attention and some fun. She needs help the poor poor girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's definitely a hoarder, there's no doubt about that is there. She buys all this stuff for next year but she'll buy all new next year because she just can't help herself.

To be fair to Jack though, he probably just transfers her some money at the start of the month and leaves her to it. That's what my husband does for me as I stay home with the kids - he doesn't ask me what I buy or to see my spending.
I'd be willing to bet Jack has absolutely no idea of the extent of her spending as he probably doesn't see even half of the stuff she buys...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find it so shocking that she buys things in the wrong size. It’s almost like she sees a “bargain” and regardless of the size she just cannot leave it. It’s an addiction.

We’ve seen 9-12 months and she’s bought quite a few Christmas bits in 18-24 months - but that’ll be the wrong size for next Christmas as her daughter will already be 2?

Reactions: 3
She's definitely a hoarder, there's no doubt about that is there. She buys all this stuff for next year but she'll buy all new next year because she just can't help herself.

To be fair to Jack though, he probably just transfers her some money at the start of the month and leaves her to it. That's what my husband does for me as I stay home with the kids - he doesn't ask me what I buy or to see my spending.
I'd be willing to bet Jack has absolutely no idea of the extent of her spending as he probably doesn't see even half of the stuff she buys...
Yeah that’s probably right. Maybe he transfers her what he has spare each month and she hides it in the attic before he sees it piled up 🤷‍♀️ She does always say she can’t concentrate and do stories when he’s around. That’s probably why… because he’d see it all!

He MUST see all those mugs though 😂

Reactions: 3
Yeah that’s probably right. Maybe he transfers her what he has spare each month and she hides it in the attic before he sees it piled up 🤷‍♀️ She does always say she can’t concentrate and do stories when he’s around. That’s probably why… because he’d see it all!

He MUST see all those mugs though 😂
Yeah defo, I think she's embarrassed to do the videos on one hand, but on the other he'd see all the tat! He must see the mugs...but then she said it took him 2 weeks to notice that she'd decorated the bedroom!!

If they can afford it then it’s not really how much she’s spending but more a case of how frequently she shops and more worryingly what she buys .If she was going out for coffees and lunches and kids days out ,getting her nails done or buying pricier clothes for the kids herself it would make more sense but she buys utter random shite ! Stuff that will never fit her kids ,99 notepads,300 glittery pens and about a million mugs ! She’s obsessed with thinking she’s getting a bargain ,she never is ! She is just a hoarder !

Reactions: 11
If they can afford it then it’s not really how much she’s spending but more a case of how frequently she shops and more worryingly what she buys .If she was going out for coffees and lunches and kids days out ,getting her nails done or buying pricier clothes for the kids herself it would make more sense but she buys utter random shite ! Stuff that will never fit her kids ,99 notepads,300 glittery pens and about a million mugs ! She’s obsessed with thinking she’s getting a bargain ,she never is ! She is just a hoarder !
Agreed, she has this idea that she's saving money when buying all this stuff - but it isn't a bargain if you don't need it! And she definitely doesn't need it. All the money she spends could be saved and used for days out with the kids or getting that conservatory thing done - properly! Or she could go and get her nails done instead of sticking falsies on with superglue!!

• Haha
Agreed, she has this idea that she's saving money when buying all this stuff - but it isn't a bargain if you don't need it! And she definitely doesn't need it. All the money she spends could be saved and used for days out with the kids or getting that conservatory thing done - properly! Or she could go and get her nails done instead of sticking falsies on with superglue!!
It’s simply a compulsion .There is no method to her frivolous spending and she really needs some professional help .

Reactions: 5
So who is looking forward to the five thousand videos of her showing us her Xmas tat I mean gifts she will get??!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Loads of cheap gift sets that will be shoved in the wardrobe unopened along with last year's 🤣
It will be a load of shite from b & m and pound land that she ‘got from Jack and her mum ‘ but she picked and bought it all herself ‘ .It will consist of 6 notepads,3 bottles of zoflora,2 vases with fake flowers ,3 rose gold pens that aren’t rose gold,an elephant ornament ,few smellies to add to her 35 boxes of unopened toiletries,a festive scrub daddy ,the pink stuff gift set and finally a size 4 top with a hole in from primark but it was in the sale soooo bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be a load of shite from b & m and pound land that she ‘got from Jack and her mum ‘ but she picked and bought it all herself ‘ .It will consist of 6 notepads,3 bottles of zoflora,2 vases with fake flowers ,3 rose gold pens that aren’t rose gold,an elephant ornament ,few smellies to add to her 35 boxes of unopened toiletries,a festive scrub daddy ,the pink stuff gift set and finally a size 4 top with a hole in from primark but it was in the sale soooo bargain!
Spot on, and will be absolutely stunning!

• Haha
Ha ha this reminded me of the second hand phone case she made Jack get her for her birthday from the charity shop for a phone that sits in the drawer but had to have because it was by ted baker 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
And 13 different soap and glory gift sets that she empties out of their boxes, into a tin then into the back of her wardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait until Easter, when stacey will finally find time to start uploading her 5000 Xmas pics. 'Sorry lovelies iv just been so busy' followed by videos of her putting away 300 soap and glory gift sets that have been sat in the living room for 3 months.

• Haha
I have been wondering where her stories are! Kind of hopeful someone during the holiday period has given her some support and guidance to get over this compulsive spending.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she is stuck under the hundreds of soap and glory box sets which fell out of the wardrobe when she attempted to put her new ones in there, and thar Is why she is so quiet as Jack is ignoring her cries to dig her out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she is stuck under the hundreds of soap and glory box sets which fell out of the wardrobe when she attempted to put her new ones in there, and thar Is why she is so quiet as Jack is ignoring her cries to dig her out
Maybe jacks finally grown a bloody back bone ,pair of balls,brain etc and got her some professional help .We can only hope!