All That Dreams Glitters #9 Stacey and her stunning tat, buy jack a backbone instead of all that crap

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. The spending and buying is clearly filling a gap in her life.

Reactions: 3
Oh my god, the stuffing wet clothes over radiators - and behind the sofa - is one of the things that annoys me the most about her! BUY A SODDING CLOTHES HORSE!!!!

Reactions: 10
Basic simple tasks like a clothes horse she just doesn’t understand put clothes on horse .and not wet clothes over a radiator .stink damp mould and making your heating work harder which in the long run is costing more . Those clothing must be dry as a bone stinky crisp dry and impossible to iron
It’s so sad to see no one is intervening Avery I see last week sat in front of the tv again and Alisa is sat on the floor with about 50 toys shoved in front of her. . While Stacey is filming and putting rubbish away again . Why not do it when Avery is at school.
At least the headbands have disappeared for the moment. I see.

Reactions: 3
Of course Stacey has a huge, tacky inflatable Christmas decoration in the garden, of course she does

Reactions: 7
I bet her neighbours opposite just love her . That inflatable snow globe has got to be one of the worst yet

Reactions: 6
Just what her children need more Christmas clothes and PJs as they haven’t already got enough

Reactions: 5
It’s very concerning worrying the amount of clothing she has
Christmas especially already day one . So wish someone would intervene and help her obviously it’s first of the month she has been paid . So it’s going to be more Christmas things . Very worrying. Her spending and her mental health.

Reactions: 1
Thought the same thing! How many Christmas clothes do 2 kids need
I don’t even buy Christmas specific pjs for their Christmas Eve box, I get wintery ones so they last all cold season

I’m not buying Santa or elf ones to last a couple of weeks when fleece polar bear ones will do until it’s warm

Can you imagine if you took a shot everytime she says ‘itum’ and ‘detail’ on stories?

Reactions: 10
Maybe the reason she buys so many clothes/pjs is because the 100s of outfits and older pjs have been ruined because they're constantly dried on the radiators and have to be thrown away? just a thought

Yes that outfit is cute now, but will your taste be the same in 2/3 years....

Oh, wait...

Oh here we go again the fake fire on the TV meanwhile the floating fire never gets turned on