All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really is dangerous!! I bet a lot of people have messaged! Wouldn’t surprise me if she ignores it, she’s too arrogant!!

Or the reply will be ‘oh she’s not sleeping in there’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
No, she's on the floor in the corner, what the duck 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Surely she would even put her in for naps in there though? Her daughter is 2 months older than mine and our cot is up and ready for naps to start off with 🤔

Reactions: 6
Surely she would even put her in for naps in there though? Her daughter is 2 months older than mine and our cot is up and ready for naps to start off with 🤔
I dunno how her daughter is still fitting in a Moses basket?!!!!? 😂 🤣 when was she born? Late October? My daughter was born at Christmas time there and lasted in her Moses basket all of about 5-6 weeks 🤣 then outgrew a crib, and is currently sleeping in a travel cot 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Avery 5 later this year?? His room is like a 1 year olds nursery!! All the Peter rabbit? Where’s the diggers and super hero stuff he likes???
He’s 5 at the end of this month I think. Well last year she posted his birthday in June and the year before July so not 100 percent sure, but it’s very soon. I doubt she will update his room. It’s all about what she wants.

Can’t. No message button showing. Obviously she has changed settings I think. I certainly do not wish to put in a request to follow her mother. I’m sure the reply won’t be nice . Foul mouth at a guess .
You can, press the … At the top and it gives you several options. Send a message is one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I dunno how her daughter is still fitting in a Moses basket?!!!!? 😂 🤣 when was she born? Late October? My daughter was born at Christmas time there and lasted in her Moses basket all of about 5-6 weeks 🤣 then outgrew a crib, and is currently sleeping in a travel cot 🤣🤣
Halloween baby isn’t she?

Reactions: 1
Her reply..
Trust me I love her so much
What a really strange thing to put

What a surprise! AND what a faff taking those off every single night- she talks absolute 💩!!!

Anyone else think that wreath is rubbish!? That bow doesn’t look nice at the top of there. Of course Stacey thinks it’s STUNNIN cause it was gifted! 🙄
So again not that we needed proof but everything really is just for show and the gram
What a sad little life Stacey

Reactions: 8
Trust me I love her so much
What a really strange thing to put

So again not that we needed proof but everything really is just for show and the gram
What a sad little life Stacey
She put when she’s at the stage of moving around!? She is now!! So she’s not removing it til she’s able to pull herself up 🤷🏼‍♀️ She is a very odd person!! If she buys the girls tooth set she will lose it before Alissa loses a tooth!

Reactions: 4
But what if she isn't sleeping in her cot, then what is she sleeping in? Because if Stacey has her still in her moses basket in her bedroom, again, so dangerous. Stacey is just so clueless when it comes to safety in any way shape or form.

Reactions: 12
But what if she isn't sleeping in her cot, then what is she sleeping in? Because if Stacey has her still in her moses basket in her bedroom, again, so dangerous. Stacey is just so clueless when it comes to safety in any way shape or form.
So clueless to anything

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have seen it all now just when I thought she couldn’t get any worse she has ordered the bloody tooth fairy kit for an 8 month old!!!

and she Is back with the bloody stunin and look at the attention to detail - er not really Stace it’s a print out photo of the company logo hardly hand drawn fine art 😂 the woman is a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be ordering her a dress for her prom next....so stunning, couldn't resist, such a bargain. Had to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That rug is absolutely vile 😭🤮
So the kid is crawling and still in a moses basket? 🤔 LOL great work Stace, you love her too much to what exactly? Treat her like an actual human instead of a doll? 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.