All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
91DEA129-0540-457B-97CB-3366EE58455C.png
‘Outdone herself again’ 🙄🙄🤦‍♀️ Printing and cutting out some stickers And putting cocktail sticks on!? Hardly rocket science!

B01D054F-DD93-425B-BBFC-100617BF27DD.png
She is on one AGAIN! No one is going to buy from this woman because of some floral washi tape and a stamp in the corner of the packaging! 🤦‍♀️ Most people would just chuck this in the recycling- staceys going to keep it because it’s ‘absolutely stunnin and the attention to detail, well, what can I say’ ✌I cringe so bad watching every one of her stories but I can’tttttttt stop!!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The screeching when the baby is crawling 🥴 let’s hope poor Avery isn’t sensitive to noise

Reactions: 4
Trust me I love her so much
What a really strange thing to put

So again not that we needed proof but everything really is just for show and the gram
What a sad little life Stacey
All the time she wastes making pointless cheap tit could be spent cleaning the hovel they live in.

How empty is her life really? She has a husband, two children (one with additional needs) a dog and a house and she STILL chooses to make things just to show people on the internet?!?!

And surely we can be forgiven for thinking she puts the baby in the cot to sleep, given the state of the pushchair that she puts her in!

Reactions: 7
Looking at this photo from her ‘cleaning’ story she has saved I can’t actually see a bed for Alissa in the bedroom? I’m going to take from that and her message back to someone to say she doesn’t sleep in her cot yet that she has her in that Moses basket overnight which is so bloody dangerous!! Most babies at her age are successfully rolling, sitting up and as she’s shown us she’s crawling so surely she should get how dangerous a small, high up moses like that is?!

Also I know routine isn’t for everyone but she’s there hoovering around doing the housework whilst the baby is asleep downstairs, why can’t she just be upstairs in her bed and let Stacey screech away cleaning and the baby get some sleep in peace?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Looking at this photo from her ‘cleaning’ story she has saved I can’t actually see a bed for Alissa in the bedroom? I’m going to take from that and her message back to someone to say she doesn’t sleep in her cot yet that she has her in that Moses basket overnight which is so bloody dangerous!! Most babies at her age are successfully rolling, sitting up and as she’s shown us she’s crawling so surely she should get how dangerous a small, high up moses like that is?!

Also I know routine isn’t for everyone but she’s there hoovering around doing the housework whilst the baby is asleep downstairs, why can’t she just be upstairs in her bed and let Stacey screech away cleaning and the baby get some sleep in peace?
She must carry the one she has downstairs up and down every day, it has thin legs and wheels on the stand which is so dangerous for a child that is moving and crawling about and with the state of her bedroom and the fact there isn't actually any clear space for her to be in the moses basket anyway she is just grubby and I couldn't stand living the way she does

Reactions: 5

Poor Jack in that photo working from home on a bleeping dressing table and velvet chair probably from home bargains with pink frills and doills in the background. I bet he has one of those fake backgrounds for virtual meetings

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She must carry the one she has downstairs up and down every day, it has thin legs and wheels on the stand which is so dangerous for a child that is moving and crawling about and with the state of her bedroom and the fact there isn't actually any clear space for her to be in the moses basket anyway she is just grubby and I couldn't stand living the way she does
yes I reckon so, madness!!

Reactions: 2
Poor Jack in that photo working from home on a bleeping dressing table and velvet chair probably from home bargains with pink frills and doills in the background. I bet he has one of those fake backgrounds for virtual meetings
In a way I feel sorry for him. There is no way that I could have put up with that set up for a full year and more. That is ridiculous.
Though on the other hand he is sitting back and letting her continue on as is
Stacey does need a bit of guidance in life or at the very least a word in her ear

Stacey if you are reading thus :
Stop the silly spending, it is not going to fill a hole
Throw out that awful rug in the lounge
De clutter especially in poor Averys room and change it so it appeals to his specific needs
Stop pushing the perfect family narrative - your first child has additional needs. Instead of spending time on Instagram how about you research it and work with him. Stop over loading the poor boy. He is a beautiful soul and just appreciate and respect him with the environment and support he needs

And get those god damned hair bands off the baby!!

Reactions: 13
In a way I feel sorry for him. There is no way that I could have put up with that set up for a full year and more. That is ridiculous.
Stacey does need a bit of guidance in life or at the very least a word in her ear

Stacey if you are reading thus :
Stop the silly spending, it is not going to fill a hole
Throw out that awful rug in the lounge
De clutter especially in poor Averys room and change it so it appeals to his specific needs
Stop pushing the perfect family narrative - your first child has additional needs. Instead of spending time on Instagram how about you research it and work with him. Stop over loading the poor boy. He is a beautiful soul and just appreciate and respect him with the environment and support he needs

And get those god damned hair bands off the baby!!
Totally agree with all said
But you forgot something,
Throw out everything in your house

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel so sly on him sat working in that room he looks so tragic in that pic 🤣🤣🤣

But you’re right he does let her crack on so only has himself to blame.

Reactions: 9
I feel so sly on him sat working in that room he looks so tragic in that pic 🤣🤣🤣

But you’re right he does let her crack on so only has himself to blame.
He looks ridiculous but I dont have any sympathy for him. He could sort himself out a more suitable workspace!

Why cant he help or do the kitchen or tidy up?

Hes clearly a lazy b*stard who let's all the sh*t build up around them - I'll never forget he didn't notice she'd wallpapered their bedroom for a fortnight. He needs to get off his backside and help and he needs to put his foot down with her spending!

Reactions: 10
I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My guesses are ...been sold on fb market place to pay for juice plus or studio catalogue debt or in the garden waiting to be ‘upcycled’
This thread is killing me 😂

He looks ridiculous but I dont have any sympathy for him. He could sort himself out a more suitable workspace!

Why cant he help or do the kitchen or tidy up?

Hes clearly a lazy b*stard who let's all the sh*t build up around them - I'll never forget he didn't notice she'd wallpapered their bedroom for a fortnight. He needs to get off his backside and help and he needs to put his foot down with her spending!

He's one of those guys that gets walked over, he just lets her get on with it. Couldn't stand a man without a back bone

Also, it disgusts me how much of a slob he is 🤢 I imagine him smelling 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
This thread is killing me 😂

He's one of those guys that gets walked over, he just lets her get on with it. Couldn't stand a man without a back bone

Also, it disgusts me how much of a slob he is 🤢 I imagine him smelling 😂
But could you put up with him knowing that he is an Olly Murs lookalike?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I mean, that was the funniest thing ever.

Her eyesight must be shocking
Please don’t tell me she thinks he looks like Olly Murs????
I wish I’d followed her pre kids and with the wedding planning, bet she was a total bridezilla buying tat for the wedding 😂 Has he changed much?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.