All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’m over tired and getting delirious becuase I’m actually lol at the latest cleaning vids .How many videos of her swiping that duster about do we actually need to see ,and the song choices πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Take your broom and sweep ma yard! 🧹
You better work witch πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Then she comes on with her big old adhesive gun and β€˜Yall ready for this!’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I’m over tired and getting delirious becuase I’m actually lol at the latest cleaning vids .How many videos of her swiping that duster about do we actually need to see ,and the song choices πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Then she comes on with her big old adhesive gun and β€˜Yall ready for this!’ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This did make lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao!! She’s definitely tapped!!!

Reactions: 4
Her stories today with the music choices have given me such a laugh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

that pushchair is hideous and such a suffocation risk!

Reactions: 9
That poor little boys room.
I have an autistic son myself and one thing we were told at a parent sensory course was the importance of having a calm clear space for them to calm down. Where are the sensory toys? The lights? A proper big boy theme? It’s all so babyish and overwhelming. She must waste so much money on all that crap she could be using to get useful things for her son. And it genuinely just doesn’t look appealing for a child of that age.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Stace love bit of advice go watch ohabode lovely lady who is pregnant and does diy properly . Using the correct tools paint ,filler for the correct job it is meant for. Preparing surfaces properly ,taking her time You are embarrassing to watch I don’t think I have laughed at someone so much. The way you try and cut with a saw. πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚no more nails as filler . πŸ˜‚ total bodge best place for that contraption is back in the skip. .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stop with the bleeping slow panning around the tit rooms!!
bleeping me off now
Literally felt sick and now I feel even more sicker keep enduring the tit she calls her home

Reactions: 6
Iv no idea what the duck she's making hopefully not a fake chimney breast thing. Oh can't wait for her to stick a telly it and it all fall down 🀣 also why has she got a pink bath matt on her kitchen side it annoys the tit outta me. Oh that flooring for her conservatory doesn't go with anything else she has in her house it's gunna look so weird

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The amount of time she spends looking for music to match her stories is ridiculous.

How the hell can she be making flower rings rather than interact with her children? What is she 8 years old?

Iv no idea what the duck she's making hopefully not a fake chimney breast thing. Oh can't wait for her to stick a telly it and it all fall down 🀣 also why has she got a pink bath matt on her kitchen side it annoys the tit outta me. Oh that flooring for her conservatory doesn't go with anything else she has in her house it's gunna look so weird
It's going to be an outdoor bar isn't it?

More opportunities to hang fake flowers and solar lights on it 🀣 she will also have room for her wicker sh*t she bought in aldi then!

That baby must be high as a kite off those glue fumes.

I literally ran here after her stories!!
What
The
Actual
duck!!!!

What the duck is that tit hanging above the cot!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's made a canopy for a baby 😭😭 now if that doesn't shout suffocation risk then I don't know what does.
And what are those bows with the loose ribbon.....go on stacey throw some cot bumpers on there too you might aswel πŸ™„ im suprised she's not already got them.
Wouldn't put my daughter in that cot, how irresponsible for a bit of frill

Reactions: 11
She's made a canopy for a baby 😭😭 now if that doesn't shout suffocation risk then I don't know what does.
And what are those bows with the loose ribbon.....go on stacey throw some cot bumpers on there too you might aswel πŸ™„ im suprised she's not already got them.
Wouldn't put my daughter in that cot, how irresponsible for a bit of frill
Just about come say same what hell with that cot. She geting so cheap and tacky. Don't get me wrong I love abit of DIY and love making thing but she going over the top now she need see someone

Reactions: 4
I'm concerned about the babies safety. All those frills and bows are not suitable for a babies cot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.