All That Dreams Glitters #8 All That Dreams Glitters - still no idea what that m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Ridiculous. Someone needs to intervene before it’s to late yes. Before it’s to late and something happens to that child. . .just no. She has gone to far I have seen it all now . No just no. I so wish someone would get in touch with her mother she is on Instagram.

Just when you think it can't get any worse 🤦‍♀️
Intervention required and fast before it’s to late .

Reactions: 6
Omg. Ridiculous. Someone needs to intervene before it’s to late yes. Before it’s to late and something happens to that child. . .just no. She has gone to far I have seen it all now . No just no. I so wish someone would get in touch with her mother she is on Instagram.

Intervention required and fast before it’s to late .
Don’t quote me on this but im pretty sure someone did message her mum once before when Stacey had her address or telephone number or something in her bio?
But heard nothing back but must of read the message as the info was removed but no thanks or anything

Reactions: 7
Oh wow that is so dangerous. But then she still puts baby in a moses basket when she can sit up and roll

Reactions: 5
Don’t quote me on this but im pretty sure someone did message her mum once before when Stacey had her address or telephone number or something in her bio?
But heard nothing back but must of read the message as the info was removed but no thanks or anything
Yes I remember this!

Reactions: 3
I hope to god that wee girl isn’t sleeping in that deathtrap of a cot and it’s just for show. It’s giving me the fear just thinking about it.

• Angry
😱😱😱 I just can’t with her today! 😬😬😬 not only could Alissa pull the curtain down but it’s attached to the shelf above which could also drop on her- doesn’t bare thinking about 😱😱 There is very good reason brands do not want to work with her!! Everyone else that has that many followers(Even though she bought loads years ago🙄) and a couple of kids has brands wanting to work with them. No good brands would ever want to work with her!

Has anyone messaged her?

42BE6B39-3ADF-451B-A256-982D533C785F.png
Has she drilled a hole in the cot to attach those bows!? 🤯 There is sooooooo much wrong with this 😬

Last edited:
😱😱😱 I just can’t with her today! 😬😬😬 not only could Alissa pull the curtain down but it’s attached to the shelf above which could also drop on her- doesn’t bare thinking about 😱😱 There is very good reason brands do not want to work with her!! Everyone else that has that many followers(Even though she bought loads years ago🙄) and a couple of kids has brands wanting to work with them. No good brands would ever want to work with her!

Has anyone messaged her?

View attachment 623606Has she drilled a hole in the cot to attach those bows!? 🤯 There is sooooooo much wrong with this 😬
She worked with Studio a bit, I mean they gifted her a few bits that she chose, but the clothes were never to be seen again. Nor did she mention them again.
Bless her for being so proud because I imagine she decorated that room entirely by herself (shoddily yes, but she did it!). But crikey Stace, take a proper look at it all! It's unsafe and it's waaaay too much.

She worked with Studio a bit, I mean they gifted her a few bits that she chose, but the clothes were never to be seen again. Nor did she mention them again.
Bless her for being so proud because I imagine she decorated that room entirely by herself (shoddily yes, but she did it!). But crikey Stace, take a proper look at it all! It's unsafe and it's waaaay too much.
Says it all! 🤣🤣 she basically begged for a mention from glossybox the women’s pjs lasted long as well! 🙄 (that photo of her on the bed was too cringe!!!) she has absolutely no content to post so she is wracking through her 1 brain cell to figure out what she can video... EVERYTHING in slow mo of course! I wonder how many people have messaged her today because of the unsafe sleeping!!

Reactions: 2
The ‘bar’ is surely going to fall apart within seconds of being used
The canopy is a death trap and both rooms are hideous, cluttered, headache inducing pits
The music changes every slide is just awful-I have to mute it all now
I’m glad she managed to squeeze a ‘juice plus’ ad in there, gotta pay for all this tat somehow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It does look like she's drilled holes in the cot 🤯

Both kids bedrooms are near the same tit just diff colours!!

She needs help

Reactions: 8
Says it all! 🤣🤣 she basically begged for a mention from glossybox the women’s pjs lasted long as well! 🙄 (that photo of her on the bed was too cringe!!!) she has absolutely no content to post so she is wracking through her 1 brain cell to figure out what she can video... EVERYTHING in slow mo of course! I wonder how many people have messaged her today because of the unsafe sleeping!!
Forgot about the pyjamas and slippers!

I never thought I'd say it, but I miss her talking in her stories! I miss her telling me everything is stunnin' and rose gold! The music wouldn't be quite as bad if she could get each song to cover more stories!

• Haha
Stace is such a one woman circus which can be entertaining but that baby's cot is downright dangerous. She is acting very manic and actually I think a lot of people would probably bypass that as they can't hear her speaking, in all seriousness I think she needs help. Not, your house is pure trash and you need to put down that £1wilko brush, Poundland glue and plastic flowers, type help but proper help. She's not all there.

Not seen her insta in ages, jesus 2015 called and they want the laura ashley wallpaper back!
Full house needs ripped out and re-done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stacey stop now you are putting your child in serious danger .to your mother. Attached picture. Please intervene and sort your daughter out , obviously help is required. I and many others are horrified what we have just seen . Before it is to late.

Attachments

Stacey stop now you are putting your child in serious danger .to your mother. Attached picture. Please intervene and sort your daughter out , obviously help is required. I and many others are horrified what we have just seen . Before it is to late.
Have you messaged her mum?

Reactions: 1
Have you messaged her mum?
Can’t. No message button showing. Obviously she has changed settings I think. I certainly do not wish to put in a request to follow her mother. I’m sure the reply won’t be nice . Foul mouth at a guess .

Reactions: 7
Can’t. No message button showing. Obviously she has changed settings I think. I certainly do not wish to put in a request to follow her mother. I’m sure the reply won’t be nice . Foul mouth at a guess .
I’m already following her mum

• Haha
I messaged Stacey about the stuff on the cot being a massive suffocation risk, no doubt she will just block me but I needed to say something because it is just so dangerous 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I messaged Stacey about the stuff on the cot being a massive suffocation risk, no doubt she will just block me but I needed to say something because it is just so dangerous 😫
Really is dangerous!! I bet a lot of people have messaged! Wouldn’t surprise me if she ignores it, she’s too arrogant!!

Or the reply will be ‘oh she’s not sleeping in there’ 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.